Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investment Banker)
    Guys , i ve received a letter inviting me for an open day tomorrow , so i juss wonder whether an offer is definite or not yet . The admissions tutor said he wishes to recommend an offer be made ..
    I had the same ordeal afew weeks ago, they just want to discuss the terms of the offer. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    guys if I havent heard anything does this mean im rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keynesismyhomeboy)
    guys if I havent heard anything does this mean im rejected?
    No, not necessarily. How long have you been waiting? When did you send in your application? Have you had an interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm setting UCL as my insurance :ninja: For maths with modern languages

Edit: If you're horribly offended by me insuring it and still posting here, erm, I'm sorry? My conditional offer involves STEP, which is horrible, so there's a very good chance I'll end up at UCL, so it's not like I'm posting here with no intention of attending :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutieapple44)
    No, not necessarily. How long have you been waiting? When did you send in your application? Have you had an interview yet?
    Sent it in December.. No interview for my course (LG13 Econ and Stats) but usually applicants are invited to an open day..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keynesismyhomeboy)
    Sent it in December.. No interview for my course (LG13 Econ and Stats) but usually applicants are invited to an open day..
    Did you ring them or email them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutieapple44)
    Did you ring them or email them?
    Im worried I will annoy them.. what do you think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    I'm setting UCL as my insurance :ninja: For maths with modern languages
    Fair enough...good luck with STEP!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied for accom yet? I'm hoping for ramsay hall even though it's like 170 a week *cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judgejohndeed)
    Anyone else applied for accom yet? I'm hoping for ramsay hall even though it's like 170 a week *cries*
    I applied last month I think, got my acknowledgement a few weeks ago now I've applied for Connaught Hall (Intercollegiate), which was £20-21 per night this year, but it's probably going to go up for our year of entry :/ Ah well! What are loans for eh?

ReputationRep:
    Okay guysss Gonna FIRM UCL 99.99%! And apply for accommodation, please note that the deadline is 31st May

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wwl)
    Okay guysss Gonna FIRM UCL 99.99%! And apply for accommodation, please note that the deadline is 31st May
    Can we apply for accommodation before actually firming the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintmocha)
    I am pretty sure you can...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintmocha)
    This is what it says on the UCL accommodation webpage.

"Please complete the application form as soon as you have accepted an offer of a place on a programme at UCL. Do not wait until May if you can complete it before then."

ReputationRep:
    Firming for Economics and Geography!!!

ReputationRep:
    Economics Conditional

ReputationRep:
    Firming for Chemical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on st andrews... But thinking of firming ucl for geography can't wait for freshers!!!!! Eeeekkkkkkk!!!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed ucl already!!! Woohoo!!! Awesome!!!

ReputationRep:
    Firming UCL for an Msci in Physsssnixxx! GL ALL!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.