Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP!!! I need to find or earn £3 within the next couple hours!!!!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Are you waiting for permission to **** me like a whore?
    You're a skanky internet whore, who in real life has no friends. You're BMI is 32 and you sit in front of a box for 9 hours a day.

Didn't you get the message the first time?
    I ****ing hate you...

ReputationRep:
    sell your shoes to a homeless person. im sure they'd pay £3 for a fresh(er) pair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Do you want me to **** you like a whore?:eek:
    Thought that might be what you wanted? Just waiting for any TSR girl to give you the goodies? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ree-Shay)
    1. Break into a house with children.
    2. Go upstairs to the child's bedroom & .... steal his/her teddy bear (lets call him Mr. Cuddles)
    3. Leave bits of Mr. Cuddles fluffy insides on the child's bed & floor.
    3. Leave a ransom note telling the child to meet you outside a sweet shop with the money.
    4. If the child does not come the resort to step 5 (drastic times call for drastic measures)

5. Take a picture of Mr. Cuddles tied to a chair with a blindfold & ketchup running down his neck & put it in the letterbox.

Or you could just go round you neighbours asking for a pound/fifty pence. But fun would that be eh?
    Your post made my day. :')

ReputationRep:
    I will send you £50 if you post a naked picture of yourself with a sign in front of you covering your meat and two veg that says:

"I'm a pathetic ****".

I can assure you I'm not joking either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP1989)
    You need a leash on the internet.
    I know I do. Buy me one!!

ReputationRep:
    You need a leash on the internet.
    10 warning points? Who needs what? And don't screw with my girlfriend, you scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    You're a skanky internet whore, who in real life has no friends. You're BMI is 32 and you sit in front of a box for 9 hours a day.

Didn't you get the message the first time?
    I ****ing hate you...
    You'd like me in real life. I apologise for offending you. One day I hope that you'll forgive me and we can possibly be e-friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Thought that might be what you wanted? Just waiting for any TSR girl to give you the goodies? :dontknow:
    I just want to officially love you. Do you what it means?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    You'd like me in real life. I apologise for offending you. One day I hope that you'll forgive me and we can possibly be e-friends.
    Forget him. Recall me. Love is all we have. You and me. Forever.

eternity can be quite sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    No, thank you. I despise the concept of an "e-friend."

I prefer my friends in the real world... I think I'll stick to them.

As for forgiveness, I don't think I'll ever be able to really forgive you. Maybe an "e-forgivness" would be more apt...

(You're too soft for the internet - easy target )

Can we get back to the thread at hand... my drug money. You got something to contribute? Maybe then you'll have atoned for your internet sins.

ReputationRep:
    No, thank you. I despise the concept of an "e-friend."

I prefer my friends in the real world... I think I'll stick to them.

As for forgiveness, I don't think I'll ever be able to really forgive you. Maybe an "e-forgivness" would be more apt...

(You're too soft for the internet - easy target )

Can we get back to the thread at hand... my drug money. You got something to contribute? Maybe then you'll have atoned for your internet sins.
    Yes, I'm too soft and cuddly.

You've got two offers. Go wipe your arse on them already.

Gtfo of your own thread so I can deal with all the attention focused on ME ME ME M-EEEEE.

ReputationRep:
    10 warning points? Who needs what? And don't screw with my girlfriend, you scum.
    You're the biggest loser on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)

Gtfo of your own thread so I can deal with all the attention focused on ME ME ME M-EEEEE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)

Classic internet girl.

ReputationRep:
    Go out, and walk till you see someone shoveling snow. Say you'll do it for £1 or £1.50. You'll have £3 in no time. (I'll assume you're somewhere where it actually snowed).

ReputationRep:
    Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EsStupido)
    I will send you £50 if you post a naked picture of yourself with a sign in front of you covering your meat and two veg that says:

"I'm a pathetic ****".

I can assure you I'm not joking either.
    Okay. Look, this isn't a joke. I would seriously do this...

The only problem is that I wouldn't have any guarantee of getting the money. If you were to start somekind of TSR petition, in which everyone chiped in a little bit to raise £50 I would be more than happy to fulfill your fantasies.

I am not ****ing around with you... it's just that I don't have much guarantee that I'll get my money. Maybe we can work round this.

Yes, I'm ****ing desperate

ReputationRep:
    Okay. Look, this isn't a joke. I would seriously do this...

The only problem is that I wouldn't have any guarantee of getting the money. If you were to start somekind of TSR petition, in which everyone chiped in a little bit to raise £50 I would be more than happy to fulfill your fantasies.

I am not ****ing around with you... it's just that I don't have much guarantee that I'll get my money. Maybe we can work round this.

Yes, I'm ****ing desperate
    It's hard for me to prove anything to you regarding making a payment. I work full time so could easily/would happily pay it if you did it. Have a think on it and we'll sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    You're the biggest loser on this forum.
    SENTENCE A = You're the biggest loser on this forum
    SENTENCE A IS TRUE IF SO IS SENTENCE B = You know every user here
    SENTENCE B BEING TRUE = YOU ARE GOD = YOU ARE PERFECT

As perfect people don't waste their time here then

A is not equal to B wich means for the author of Sentence A, that truth is applied to him. LOOSER!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.