Enough for Muslims to Convert? (Youtube Link) Watch

LiterallyInsane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by noodle1987)
I like your reference to the "good old days were people respected each others beliefs"....look at history people have always been intolerant and even more so in the past than now!

I suppose you are right .. it's just that why can't we just accept certain people
and the decision in terms of way they have chosen to live.

I'm a Muslim and all these terror plot is affecting me and my fellow Muslims
more so than others because we are the ones who are being judged every single bloody day. From name calling to pulling off someones Hijab etc etc .. why ?
Because of some fools who is using religion as an excuse to bomb people.

Jheeze .. give people a break I want to live my life the way I want to ..

Sorry for the long essay .. it's not you .. just needed to get that out of my system bad day
noodle1987
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LiterallyInsane)
I suppose you are right .. it's just that why can't we just accept certain people
and the decision in terms of way they have chosen to live.

I'm a Muslim and all these terror plot is affecting me and my fellow Muslims
more so than others because we are the ones who are being judged every single bloody day. From name calling to pulling off someones Hijab etc etc .. why ?
Because of some fools who is using religion as an excuse to bomb people.

Jheeze .. give people a break I want to live my life the way I want to ..

Sorry for the long essay .. it's not you .. just needed to get that out of my system bad day

I totally feel for you! I feel like Islam is under attack from extremists and there is so much ignorance about it from non-muslims. This breeds fear and breeds hate.

As a Christian I would be horrified if everyone were to band me together with some of the more nutty Christian groups....they are nothing to do with me and I feel the are an affront and an attack on my beliefs.

We need to build real communities and educate everyone not to fear each other.

People need to realise the most important thing whatever the creed whatever the colour we are all HUMAN and must treat each other as so!
LiterallyInsane
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by noodle1987)
I totally feel for you! I feel like Islam is under attack from extremists and there is so much ignorance about it from non-muslims. This breeds fear and breeds hate.

As a Christian I would be horrified if everyone were to band me together with some of the more nutty Christian groups....they are nothing to do with me and I feel the are an affront and an attack on my beliefs.

We need to build real communities and educate everyone not to fear each other.

People need to realise the most important thing whatever the creed whatever the colour we are all HUMAN and must treat each other as so!

Exactly .. we need more people like you :hugs:.. after all
we are humans .. and should respect each-other.

Also why is't that they never state or mention the Muslims that die in these situations .. I mean just because you follow a religion does not mean you follow all
every single point in the Quran I mean .. you should use common sense .. I don't want death to be upon anyone .. let alone the society I reside in ..

I suppose its life and we .. should just accept what life throws at us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads