Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I checked the 'course search' on the GTTR site and it still says 'vacancies' for Trent but 'no vacancies' for Birmingham (though there's still vacancies for the Early Years route for anyone that's applied for that), which is my second choice, and for Leeds, which was my back-up plan for Extra...

I think they said at the interview (though it was over 3 months ago now so can hardly remember! lol) that we would get letters, but no idea when they'd arrive, my mum is checking the post every day at home in case but I'm reckoning on hearing via Track/email first?

ReputationRep:
    Well at least with track being out of action today I cant spend my saturday obsessively checking it!!

ReputationRep:
    On the TDA website there isn't a mention of a bursary for primary pgce's for 2011/2012?

ReputationRep:
    There is no bursary for primary pgce the lovely Mr Gove has whipped it away:mad:

ReputationRep:
    well nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    Nothing for me yet either...if I don't get a reply today I'll go mad! :-(

ReputationRep:
    because they said today im really nervous and my hands are shaking....chirst just put us out of our misery already!

ReputationRep:
    Same, can't help but check gttr every 20 mins just incase its changed
    I will have nothing to do all day when we do find out lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm having to resist the urge to phone and check it really is going to be today/tell them to hurry up! lol this is horrible!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    argh....no post has come, arse's! just let us bloody know, am expecting the worst...that way if its good news its better. And i already thought i had not got i know how it sort of feels...woop

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    i guess we won't find out today...

ReputationRep:
    finally cracked and rang the course administrator (not admissions they never seem to know) She said they'd spent all day uploading friday and today but there had been problems with the GTTR site. asked if they were uploading in any particular order she said no. Then spoke to GTTR guy and he said unless they are using realtime they wont update till overnight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrshorsy)
    finally cracked and rang the course administrator (not admissions they never seem to know) She said they'd spent all day uploading friday and today but there had been problems with the GTTR site. asked if they were uploading in any particular order she said no. Then spoke to GTTR guy and he said unless they are using realtime they wont update till overnight.

im glad you rang, ive been very close to ringing all day!! arrrghhhh and ive found out that my 2nd choice is full so it really is all or nothing tomorrow!! well that and having to get a 2:1!!

ReputationRep:
    ok hands up who was on track as soon as their eyes opened this morning!!! Another day of waiting ahead then, whose turn is it to ring today?

ReputationRep:
    i wonder if anything will come in the post today....they really should just phone everyone up

ReputationRep:
    Good luck today everyone, still can't quite believe we're finding out today after so much waiting around!

ReputationRep:
    Noting yet

Does anyone know what time they update the site ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.