Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    +1

That question was actually wrong

Ended up with 21/24 but annoyed about that question. Got the vet thing and the welsh comp testing wrong as well (honestly who gives a **** about the latter? lol). :lolwut:

Not keen on these questions, they're about how the government works not daily life in the UK.
    More history wouldn't be a bad idea too.

ReputationRep:
    18 out of 24, I'm not British though.

ReputationRep:
    2/24

ha ha o wel gud job I h8 dis country lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    My complaint was about the question and answer.
    If Wales was the correct answer then it would mean that wales was larger than England, which it definately isn't.

Now it could just be my imagination, but it looks to me like Wales could comfortably fit inside england with plenty of room to spare. That would usually mean that wales was smaller than england...
    To me the 'After' meant which is the biggest after Scotland, England is bigger than Scotland, meaning that you should consider it before Scotland and come to the conclusion that Wales is the correct answer.

Edit: Thanks for the map btw :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    17/24

They'll be after me soon xD

ReputationRep:
    Total Score: 17/24 (70 %)
    You have FAILED the Test
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Also, looking at some of those, a good grasp of written English isn't a requirement.

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to be told that I'm not British enough to immigrate by a test that talks about "None UK Citizens"

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the natives failing the test

ReputationRep:
    19/24. I'm not a citizen anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Total Score: 18/24 (75 %)
    You have PASSED the Test
    You need to get at least 75% (18 Questions correct) to pass this test
    and im not british or living in Britain (although i do go to a private british school).
    test seemed abit of a joke though, is it the real deal?

ReputationRep:
    I passed, but the phrasing of some of those questions was downright stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Failed. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    22/24. That test was bull**** though.

Really, it should ask about traditional British cuisine and history.

ReputationRep:
    13/24 lmao

ReputationRep:
    20/24 (on my fifth try)...

ReputationRep:
    im guessing all the nigerians will fail this

LOOOL! i failed test like a gangster :king1:

ReputationRep:
    23/24 and i'm american.

i got all but "No laws passed by the Parliament can be challenged by any British court" right. the idea that Parliament can pass laws and the courts can't challenge those laws is kinda scary to me. i assume the brits have another way of changing/challenging laws passed by Parliament?

ReputationRep:
    I failed, then took another one and failed worse. I am a terrible Briton

ReputationRep:
    17/24... gutted

Although I would disagree that Scotland is larger than Wales is larger than England. Also I don't think these are actual questions from the test ("None UK citizens can vote and hold a British passport").

But the questions are similar topics I guess, so not saying I would necessarily have passed without the mistakes lol.

EDIT: Failed twice again lol, both times with 16. But I make excuses again... it thinks the smoking age is 16 and that Labour is in power!

2nd EDIT: Finally passed... fourth time lucky. And woah, didn't realise paternity leave was so small...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.