Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(PICS) Why are people who are mixed with black so pretty? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus Had Dreads)
    Saying you prefer pale people is pretty racist but whatever. You can go away with your negativity.
    Do you have any idea what 'racist' means? Is it sexist to say I prefer girls over guys? You are absolutely ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    you're the dumbass who couldnt figure out how you could be 1/4 of a race. BASIC MATHS.
    Nope, still dont get it either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    As you have already pointed out...
    then you cant defend the mixed race....you're not even one!

ReputationRep:
    I saw a show once on genes (yay fun). They said that if you'breed' with one from your own ethnic background, the child will be more 'inbred'.. and ethnic background didn't just mean from your country, but for example white people in general. So basically the parents both have the same to offer.

On the other hand, if a white person and an oriental person were to have a child, they'd have an array of genes which would provide them with different immunities and benefits. Apparently that's linked to bodily features such as facial symmetry and such.

Assuming that the natural genetic immunities gathered by black people and white people over the millenia are very different, perhaps thats why...

Yes I have no clue what I'm on about .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    Nope, still dont get it either.

You cant be that stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know but either way I'm beautiful so it doesn't matter. I'm one of the lucky ones.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Mixed race = Beautiful.
    Plain black = Horrendous.
    That's my take on mixed-race and black girls in general. Obviously there are exceptions. No I'm not racist, I am black myself, luckily with a hint (1/8th) of a mix. Yes I am a beautiful person. xD
    1/8 aint nothing, what a fool you are

anyways back to the point, mixed raced guys are so ****ing sexy :drool:

ReputationRep:
    could say the same thing about you and your sig.....
    No you couldn't, because no where in my sig is anything described as hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    thanks,
    im mixed

ALTHOUGH, you could have chose some prettier mixed race girls than them :/
    e.g. halle Berry, Mariah Carey, Alesha Dixon, Thandie Newton, alisha (misfits)
    Pic #1 and #2 are both goddesses.

If Mariah Carey was #3, i'd ... i don't even... :sogood: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I am that stupid.

ReputationRep:
    that converse guy chats so much ****, hes probably some gassed up butters fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    No you couldn't, because no where in my sig is anything described as hot.
    and thank god for that eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StakedSalmon)
    "Jesus Had Dreads"? So in other words, you're a black person telling everybody how black people, or at least people with some black heritage, look better than the rest (it was implicit). You're no better than a white supremist, you just happen to be tugging the other way. Nice.
    Have to agree with this one here.

Obviously there are some really beautiful women who are mixed race (Jessica Alba) but it would be silly to suggest that everyone who is mixed race is attractive, in the same way it would be silly to suggest that any race is more attractive than another.

In any case, suggesting that it is only when women have black in them that they become beautiful is heinous. Can you imagine the uproar (and perfectly justified uproar at that) if someone started a thread saying that only white women were beautiful?

Although to be honest it's not so much your political incorrectness that's bothering me as much as how quick you are to dismiss anyone who suggests that all races are equally attractive/unattractive with "stop being negative". I think I'll join those negative people actually. No-one is better than anyone else.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    1/8 aint nothing, what a fool you are

anyways back to the point, mixed raced guys are so ****ing sexy :drool:
    Either way I get asked all the time whether or not I'm full black or not so...
    Lets say, for arguments sake that I am 100% black - I am still one of the exceptions I talked about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    I dislike you atm, you're not supposed to make me "lol"

ReputationRep:
    and thank god for that eh?
    I don't believe in God.

ReputationRep:
    Either way I get asked all the time whether or not I'm full black or not so...
    Lets say, for arguments sake that I am 100% black - I am still one of the exceptions I talked about.
    NOONE CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Stop telling us how good looking you think you are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    that converse guy chats so much ****, hes probably some gassed up butters fool
    basically, yeah. i agree 10000%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Because it's the black women that are ugly but all these mixed women have a black father and a mother of better race.
    Uh, who said that all of the three girls had a mother of a different race. The last one is fully black. The middle one is not even that mixed. The first one's mother is only half korean. Go away with your negativity.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.