Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White girls are more likely to be attractive. Fact Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is this topic really worth discussion? Attractiveness is subjective so very difficult to measure. And even if it were to be done, what would be the point? It's quite possible that white girls are the most likely to be found attractive. I'd say that's a fairly predictable outcome given the pervasiveness of American media. But so what?

ReputationRep:
    Utter rubbish... This thread is about perception and taste.

Its like me saying "Radiohead are better that U2 its a fact"... No its not a fact because people all have unique tastes. Your basically just trying to force your views on other people whilst also being quite offensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billydodger)
    Regardless of try hard threads trying to depict black, asian and mixed race women as all gorgeous. Lets all be honest, white girls win by a landslide. And here's why...

Oh look, I haven't even had to use major celebrities/models to make my point. And I bet guys would rather sleep with/date/marry ^^ those girls than the ones depicted in other threads.

Neg me all you want but you know it's the truth!
    I'm white. You're an Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innerhollow)
    Is this topic really worth discussion? Attractiveness is subjective so very difficult to measure. And even if it were to be done, what would be the point? It's quite possible that white girls are the most likely to be found attractive. I'd say that's a fairly predictable outcome given the pervasiveness of American media. But so what?
    Quite. I'm going to close this, as I don't like the direction that threads like this usually go in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.