Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dating a guy in his 40s - found out he's pretending to be a 20 y/o online??!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Stupid girl is stupid

You want toi get back and marry him? i can't take anything you say seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    haha :top:

thanks for your reply. but generally, not just in my case, if MOST IF NOT ALL men prefer gals age 16-26 regardless of whether they are 14 or 40 or even 60
    why isnt evry woman who is still single at 26 not still single at 60? if a dude is always gonna prefer younger ones?
    Not sure what you're asking/telling me here.

If that's your type there's gotta be plenty of other blokes in their 30-40's who don't compulsively lie about their age and would like to settle down and have kids and have a stable relationship.

Seems like you almost enjoy the excitement of being hitched to a guy who cheats and lies all the time and is living a fansasy life pretending to be an up and coming rock star - well it's fair enough but it's not likely to lead to stable marriage with kids which is the thing you say you want.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but as soon as you hit 25, you'll be gone and he'll be in a relationship with another younger girl. He's after sex, with a nice tight virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but as soon as you hit 25, you'll be gone and he'll be in a relationship with another younger girl. He's after sex, with a nice tight virgin
    not really, he's in a open ltr with a bisexual homeless tattooed 27 year old atm, because he has always wanted to try threesomes with 2 women (he has only ever had foursomes and threesomes with a guy and a girl)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.student)
    in all seriousness. report him. the man is freak. he s obviously got issues.
    teehee Report him to who? Father time?

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth do you want to marry him?

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a right weirdo. On the verge of becoming a pedo? Stay away from him!!!

ReputationRep:
    not really, he's in a open ltr with a bisexual homeless tattooed 27 year old atm, because he has always wanted to try threesomes with 2 women (he has only ever had foursomes and threesomes with a guy and a girl)

but guys, what is wrong with this?
    surely ALL guys of ALL ages prefer girls age 18-21 for hotness and ripeness?
    and ALL guys like threesomes?

so what makes this weird?

ReputationRep:

They are two massive over generalisations. NOT all men want 18-21 year olds, some men want their partners to be as mentally mature as them, to have similar interests and experiences and to be able to have a good conversation with them. I can't imagine (in a lot of circumstances) that a 55 year old would have a lot in common with an 18 year old other than pure physical attraction.

Equally, not all men want threesomes.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that all men only want sex, which isn't really fair to the men who like sex but also want a relationship as well.

ReputationRep:

The weird thing is that you seem to think he might want to settle down with you. He clearly doesn't sound like the settling down type.

ReputationRep:
    I would stay well away. He lied to you and he is still lying online to others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Songeuse)
    They are two massive over generalisations. NOT all men want 18-21 year olds, some men want their partners to be as mentally mature as them, to have similar interests and experiences and to be able to have a good conversation with them. I can't imagine (in a lot of circumstances) that a 55 year old would have a lot in common with an 18 year old other than pure physical attraction.

Equally, not all men want threesomes.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that all men only want sex, which isn't really fair to the men who like sex but also want a relationship as well.
    cheers man, thats totally right. but then again, if a 55 year old could trade their 55 y/o wife in for a hot 21/22 year old surely they would? if they could get an unlimited number of 18-25 y/o gfs, surely they would never marry?

do you think my generalisation applied to the majority of men, if not all?

(Original post by Psyk)
    The weird thing is that you seem to think he might want to settle down with you. He clearly doesn't sound like the settling down type.
    well he's the type of playah who plays around with the most nasty girls he can find, but wants to marry the purest of the pure types. his last wife was a mega conservative traditional indian who had never had a bf. unfo when she finally started getting it nasty, she couldt stop shagging about and cheating loads hence they broke up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Perhaps he is looking for a girl that wears shorter skirts cos of course you only wear knee length skirts as you're so classy. Or, you're lying. I don't realy believe your post.
    the skanky gal he's in the open polyamorous bisexual ltr with wears micro minis and fishnets and REALLY doesnt have the figure for it. but yeah i dress more conservative, and in his eyes i guess i would go more into the wife than hoe category and since he is newly divorced he probably isnt looking to marry anytime soon.

also i dont care if you dont belive my post since you are too coward to de-anon yourself for a post that doesnt even need to be anon- and more fool to you if you think its untrue for wasting your time to post on my thread! :centipe:

ReputationRep:
    cheers man, thats totally right. but then again, if a 55 year old could trade their 55 y/o wife in for a hot 21/22 year old surely they would? if they could get an unlimited number of 18-25 y/o gfs, surely they would never marry?

do you think my generalisation applied to the majority of men, if not all?

well he's the type of playah who plays around with the most nasty girls he can find, but wants to marry the purest of the pure types. his last wife was a mega conservative traditional indian who had never had a bf. unfo when she finally started getting it nasty, she couldt stop shagging about and cheating loads hence they broke up
    No, I don't think your generalisation applies to the majority of men. There are some lovely guys out there who love their partners and who wouldn't trade them in for a 'younger' model. The type of man who would do so, isn't worth it anyway.

This man sounds like a complete hypocrite, and it's hard to believe why you'd every want him as a partner, let alone a husband.

ReputationRep:
    I was wrong! this guy is obv pure class and definately someone you should marry and have kids with immediately. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    but when i meet dudes and i tell them to turn to the Lord and tell thm the above, they laugh at me and either string me along cheating on me, or dump me.
    Wait, what?! :lolwut: So, as soon as you meet them you demand they change their beliefs? Whaaaat?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.