Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Calling all girls, best mascara/recommendations? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halii_94)
    loreal million lashes
    bottle looks great and i get mistaken for having false lashes in
    this! i have the extra black one, and before i had the normal one and found them both brilliant won't use another mascara now

ReputationRep:
    I've never found a decent cheap mascara. Brands I have found good in the past: Estee Lauder, Armani, Lancome, Chanel.

ReputationRep:
    i use two. MAC zoom lash with l'oreal telescopic on top. it's the best combination i've tried. a lot of people HATE MAC zoom lash but it works great for me.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if anybody has said this, but Rimmel Lash Accelerator is just :sogood:. My Mum got it recently and I tried it, and I was so impressed. It dries really quickly too, which is a bonus (for me, anyway, mine seems to take ages to dry!).

ReputationRep:
    I always get complimented on my eyes, and I pretty much just buy whatevers on special offer in Boots.

ReputationRep:
    I love Maybelline Colossal, in Carbon black.
    I hated the Falsies, the brush just annoyed me.
    But about a month ago I discovered Benefit Badgirl mascara and I ADORE it.

MaxFactor Masterpiece Max (the black tube not gold) is great, so is Maybelline Falsies (if you can get the hang of the brush).
      I hated Dior Show, it was clumpy, made me have panda eyes and dried out so quickly. Wasn't worth the money!

ReputationRep:
      I use Lash Stiletto by maybelline. i got it from going to this site: http://www.growlongerlashesfast.com/...nger-eyelashes

i love it though. its works brill

ReputationRep:
      I think that Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara is a good one, i used that for a while.

However, i recently bought Mac Opulash and i personally think that this is amazing!

ReputationRep:
      MAC Zoom Lash is the best and it's only like a tenner, but the best drugstore one is maybelline collossal volume mascara or rimmel the max volume flash

ReputationRep:
      Maybelline Lash Stilleto has been the best I've used so far <3 absolutely love it.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2011
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.