Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"I go to parties sober and have tons of fun" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rogreg8)
    time to watch some jersey shore.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Think it depends on the type of drunk you are. I choose not to get drunk, i shall have a few drinks be merry, but i refuse to be drunk. Simply as for a female i am the 2nd worse type of female "drunk", the emotional lets cry over our life story. I HATE it, i do not do this sober and i dont wish to embarrass myself so learning from my stupid sweet 16 i dont get drunk (the ultimate worse female drunk being the desperate slut, but at least with that some one appreciates that, he he he, and ewww). No one wants the annoying crying drunk. I wish i really do i could be a happy drunk, i am happy enough sober (not desperate or chavvy, at uni, lives a full social and family life, etc, but i guess alcohol brings out the best and worse in us). So in danger of being a party pooper its best to be the token sober person. Its fine, im outgoing and happy enough sober. As long as your cheery and enjoying the party, being chatty, etc no one is really bothered if you drink much or even at all.

Learn your limits, learn your "drunk personality" and work with it (unfortunately my eldest school friend is the drunken slut with the occasional tears. Shes been like this for 3 years and has pretty much got a reputation now, and thus cannot find a boyfriend to take her seriously....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.