The Student Room Group

PLEASE TELL ME im not the only one who CANT REVISE?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yugii
Dude major nightmare..when im studying i dnt even know what to start with..the c1 & c2 are like..i cnt even describe it..theres so much to cover

got any idea into predicting exam questions for c1 & c2

For C1 its nearly always the same, with higer mark questions being based in gradients of curves and all that. But for C2 they can give any topic for any mark, but i have a hunch that the highest mark question wil be LOGS, man i hate Logs :angry:.

Anyways good luck with your revising and exams.

Are you applying for Uni this year? if so, have you sent it off yet ?
Yep i'm struggling to find the motivation to revise, however i did manage to do a bit today, got through half a C1 maths exam paper so hopefully now i've started doing some revision it should be easier to get back into it. :biggrin:

I think the hardest part, for me, is starting. If i make a start at some revision i don't find it all that difficult to carry on with it for an hour or so.
Sometimes i log in to my Track page and look at my 2 offers and this motivates me to reivise for an appropriate amount of time, but this motivation soon dies out i start thinking and dreaming........:boring:
I never revise because I take nothing in when I do until the night before, I swear :colone:

Everytime I sit down to revise i end up watching movies and eating
Original post by Rubbaduckzilla
I have 5 exams in January and 3 of them are self-taught. FML

I have 5 exams too and I'm self teaching 2 of them. For me though its the 2 self taught ones which I feel most prepared in! What subjects are doing btw?
Reply 85
Original post by Care-Free
I have exams on the 10th, 13th and 21st, so far ive spent 10 minutes staring at the same page of a book wondering why i'm not taking any of it in....that was last week, i haven't even attempted to revise since then.
I have however watched all 3 series of the big bang theory and the 1st series of heroes...

You're awesome!
Original post by yugii
Ive got c1 & c2 exam on the 10th and As BUS1 exam on the same day..i have a total of 10 exams nd 2 courseworks in january..im losin it!!

BUSS1 is a piece of piss. Trust me. I got 92% in that without revising.
You'll be fine, its just common sense.
Reply 87
Original post by laurie:)
snap. i have exams on the 10th 11th 12th and 14th - in the same week aaahhh
i just cant focus my mind, i can do one subject, but as soon as i move onto the next one, its all over :frown:

Well, this comment might get raped, but in all honesty the reason why we can't focus these days is because there are so many distractions like Face Book, PS3, TSR and like the **** on T.V. So it, becomes that much harder to revise.

The one's who have the determination to achieve will some how do enough revision to make it to university, but some will f@ck up and cry.

The sad truth about life.
That pretty much describes my life in a sentence.

Triple U, here I come!
Reply 89
Original post by Tempa
Well, this comment might get raped, but in all honesty the reason why we can't focus these days is because there are so many distractions like Face Book, PS3, TSR and like the **** on T.V. So it, becomes that much harder to revise.

The one's who have the determination to achieve will some how do enough revision to make it to university, but some will f@ck up and cry.

The sad truth about life.

i actually deactivated my facebook and don't have a PS3 or any kind of games console :tongue:
Reply 90
i actually deactivated my facebook and don't have a PS3 or any kind of games console :tongue:

Think about it this way:

No revision > Bad Grades > Crappy Uni > Crappy Job Prospects > Crappy Wage >

Crappy Life.

Is That Good Motivation?
Original post by IrishPerson
my 1st two tests are on the 10th AND I LITERALLY CANT STUDY!
I HAVE NO CONCENTRATION IM STARTING TO REALLY WORRYYYYYYYYYY

You are!
Reply 92
Original post by Tempa
Think about it this way:

No revision > Bad Grades > Crappy Uni > Crappy Job Prospects > Crappy Wage >

Crappy Life.

Is That Good Motivation?

:cry2:
Reply 93
Original post by damidude
Just wanted to know how well everyone on here is expecting to do?
as in are you all stupid, or are people actually predicted high grades and stuff?

Well, my UCAS form says predicted A*AA (Maths, Politics and Economics respectively). I should do well.

hahaha same but then im constantly on msn or just day dreaming instead of actually working :frown:
Reply 95
Original post by cool_beans1993
hahaha same but then im constantly on msn or just day dreaming instead of actually working :frown:

im constantly making tea. like, seriously, i have drunk LAKES of that stuff :frown:
Original post by damidude
Just wanted to know how well everyone on here is expecting to do?
as in are you all stupid, or are people actually predicted high grades and stuff?

Can't speak for anyone else but I'm not that stupid. 5As at AS and predicted A*A*A*AA at A2. Just leave my revising til last minute.
Reply 97
:cry2:

Revise now and prevent the crying.

:wink:
Reply 98
Original post by Smelly Ellie
Can't speak for anyone else but I'm not that stupid. 5As at AS and predicted A*A*A*AA at A2. Just leave my revising til last minute.

Wicked, you must have a high IQ.

Otherwise God is with you.

Last minute revision can't get the average human being 5 A's.

I would probably get me C's and B's?

Quick Reply

Latest