Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The only excuse for ugly girls is laziness. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls (and boys) who are the last resort at the end of a night of drinking are often referred to in Sunny North Yorkshire (UK) as

Tent'twoers

i.e. the one you take home at 1.50am before the club closes at 2am.

Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    It's hard to find that 'perfect amount'. If every girl knew the perfect amount that made her look good, she'd wear that.
    Funny enough, although it may appear true, not all girls are professional make-up artists . We do make mistakes, we do learn tips etc as we get older. We do slowly learn a good amount of makeup that we should wear.
    I never said that everyone got it right. I'm just saying we don't moan when you wear it, moan when you don't.

ReputationRep:
    I used to think this too, but there is a girl on my course who so terribly unfortunate looking... There is nothing you could do with make-up.
    But it's ok cause she's an absolutely horrible person too.
    Karma I guess.

Obviously though, if she's happy looking as she does - that's cool.

ReputationRep:
    The only reason for stupidity is bad threads like these.

ReputationRep:
    What the OP is saying is that its a hell of a lot easier for an ugly girl to look good then for an ugly guy to look good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    So you think that making them up like whores and dressing them like slappers will help?

You know what isn't good for confidence? Telling someone they like and dress like ****.
    Why would they have to dress like slappers? A nice dress that matches her shoes can be good enough rather than an ugly baggy jumper/cardigan.

Also, why would they have to be 'made up like whores'? A bit of foundation and blusher can do wonders, especially when it's minimalistic and blends nicely with her skin.

You need to stop with the over exaggeration.

ReputationRep:
    I get what you mean about having a good figure, and you're right it's something that 90% of girls will be able to acheive if they put in the effort, but tbh hiding yourself with make up isn't really a good thing. I think having a good figure (i.e. not being overweight like a lot of girls in this country) is essential-both for your looks and health but if someone was "a munter" as you put it, then hiding themselves with make up isn't really going to help them because as soon as they take it off the guy they're with is going to be in for one hell of a shock. Surely it's better to just be yourself and let people like you for you? Plus everyone's definition of "ugly" is different, so a lot of these girls who you think are so ugly that they need makeup, could be considered beautiful by other people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MM99)
    Why would they have to dress like slappers? A nice dress that matches her shoes can be good enough rather than an ugly baggy jumper/cardigan.

Also, why would they have to be 'made up like whores'? A bit of foundation and blusher can do wonders, especially when it's minimalistic and blends nicely with her skin.

You need to stop with the over exaggeration.
    And why, my friend, should they have to wear what you want them to?

ReputationRep:
    Putting some makeup on your face, wearing revealing clothing, to make yourself sexy and more appealing to men, might get the vast majority of girls sex,but isn't the same as natural goodlooks. And leaves them feeling cheap, which is what many men don't understand as we are programmed to seek out sex with as many females as possible.

I know some men who resent how easy it is for girls to get sex. And girls who don't understand why so many lads and men have visited prostitutes.Chances are all the adult male members of their families have had at least one experience with a prostitute in their lifetimes .Much as feminazis like to say that men and women are the same, and should be treated that way,we are wired different which is why threads like these are started.Mainly by sexually frustrated males.

Extremely attractive people of both genders are actually quite rare especially in this country. I can count on one hand the number of women I have seen who are naturally beautiful. Looking sexy isn't the same at all, and it can be overdone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    What the OP is saying is that its a hell of a lot easier for an ugly girl to look good then for an ugly guy to look good.
    There is a difference between looking appealing to men, and being physically attractive. It's not the same. Men just see breasts and a pert bottom, girls show a bit of leg,cake themselves in makeup,and they are sorted.

I wouldn't regard that as proof of goodlooks personally.

ReputationRep:
    Are you really that thick? The matter at hand is not whether i want them to dress like that or not, but that girls who complain about not being attractive or not getting the attention that they want, could remedy this by changing their dress sense and applying some make up.

You then decided that this automatically implies they would become slappers and i simply showed you that they wouldn't have to necessarily dress like slappers or whores to look better. Get it now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MM99)
    Are you really that thick? The matter at hand is not whether i want them to dress like that or not, but that girls who complain about not being attractive or not getting the attention that they want, could remedy this by changing their dress sense and applying some make up.

You then decided that this automatically implies they would become slappers and i simply showed you that they wouldn't have to necessarily dress like slappers or whores to look better. Get it now?
    Why do you think these girls have low self esteeme in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by small_fry)
    I agree with the sentiments, just not with the delivery

whats the cure for having an annoying voice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Extremely attractive people of both genders are actually quite rare especially in this country. I can count on one hand the number of women I have seen who are naturally beautiful.
    Unexperienced, much?

ReputationRep:
    It's true that an ugly girl can turn into a hot girl with makeup and exercise.

Buuuut there are some girls that won't ever look good. I know it's harsh but... some people's faces just aren't attractive, even with makeup. Bear in mind this is a very small minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katq)
    Exactly. End of thread.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHA! Absolutely lovin the video in your sig

ReputationRep:
    since when did everything have to do with looks?
    what is the world coming to with this idiotic thinking..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MM99)

You are wasting your time with this one, simple concepts are lost on her. Her posts reek of bitterness and jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    idiot.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.