Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you shower in the evening or morning? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you usually shower in the evening or in the morning?
    Evening
    45.26%
    Morning
    54.74%

ReputationRep:
    Both, obviously. I find it disgusting if people don't wash themselves in the morning...how can you just leave the house without having a shower? That's wrong. Likewise those who only shower in the morning...that means you're getting into your bed all dirty and sweaty. Just makes my skin crawl thinking about it. My nan would say you haven't been brought up properly if you don't wash both morning and evening lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Yeah, I can't just get up and not have a shower in the morning, I'd feel so disgusting. By the same token, I couldn't get into bed feeling dirty from the days work and various adventures, I have to shower. I also shower when I come back from a night out.
    I agree. Someone tried to tell me a shower every two days was more than enough I was like :eek:
    And those who don't shower after a night out, like I know your tired but do you really feel comfortable jumping in bed all sweaty n **** ha!!!

ReputationRep:
    Answer: Both!!
    reason: Coz I love the waters ^_^

ReputationRep:
    evening blad. Because if there's a way of gaining an extra few fractions of a second in bed in the morning then I'm taking it..
    andd during the holidays/at weekends... whenever I have to leave the house/am confronted with the possibility of seeing someone other than my dad. Otherwise not at all *drowns in filth*

ReputationRep:
    Evening on a uni day because I don't want to get up earlier in the morning. Morning on weekends/holidays.

ReputationRep:
    Evening, for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Usuall shower between 2 and 4 am so dunno if that counts as morning or evening

ReputationRep:
    evening with enough time to dry my hair.
    just cause i ****ing hate showering in the morning as id have to get up just that bit earlier...

ReputationRep:
    I shower during lectures. Best time, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Morning because I don't feel fully awake without one.

I'll also have one in the evening if I really feel like it

ReputationRep:
    Usually morning.

ReputationRep:
    Both

ReputationRep:
    I shower in the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chellzey)
    Both, obviously. I find it disgusting if people don't wash themselves in the morning...how can you just leave the house without having a shower? That's wrong. Likewise those who only shower in the morning...that means you're getting into your bed all dirty and sweaty. Just makes my skin crawl thinking about it. My nan would say you haven't been brought up properly if you don't wash both morning and evening lol.
    What's the point in sleeping clean? If I go to bed dirty after not showering, wake up and then have a shower then there's nothing wrong with going to bed dirty?

ReputationRep:
    In the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    The evening, for precisely the same reasons as you mentioned in the OP.
    this. Although if it's a late start, for example tomorrow I start work at 5pm tomorrow, I'll have it tomorrow probably around lunch time. But generally it's around 8pm the night before If I'm waiting up like 7am or what ever. Unlike some others I find my hair more manageable if it's been washed and allowed to dry the night before, then having to be blow dried.

ReputationRep:
    Evening! Just so much easier, I don't have to get up early. And my hair looks the same if I shower in the morning or evening.

Really wavey.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever it is that I get up. :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    depends really but mostly mornings before lectures...gotta be smelling extra fresh for the ladies

ReputationRep:
    Definitely in the evening! For the same reasons you offered. The main one is the getting more sleep one - I find it so difficult to get out of bed at a reasonable time anyway, throwing a shower into the equation just wouldn't work for me. Obviously sometimes this is unavoidable, but if i can help it, maximum seconds in bed please, and a nice relaxing shower in the evening

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.