10% of 'British' children are now mixed race Watch

Sushidelight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kickflip)
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

In the interest of clarity, please state your ethnic origin with your post.
What is up with the apostrophe on the word 'British'?

Middle Eastern.
Celtic_Anthony
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
OK, I'll illustrate with something simpler than race. You're female, I notice, and I'm male. Let's say for a moment that I fancy you, and I want to be your boyfriend. I'll try to do something that attracts you to me, maybe put on nice clothes, cook you a nice meal, write for you a beautiful poem. I'd listen to what you have to say and think about it, put my own opinions to you, and both of us would grow better as people. But if we were both genderless, would there be any point?

Likewise with race: my identity as an Englishman is part of the driving force for me to compete alongside the rest of England to make ourselves better than all the others. And I want the other countries and races to do the same, because if we're all proud of our national identities and try to make our countries proud, the world's technology and society will improve.
Aye, but we're actually all individuals and it doesn't really matter what piece of dirt divided by arbitrary boundaries drawn up centuries before you were born the lottery of life makes you land on; at the end of the day we're all living on a giant rock hurtling through space.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
Aye, but we're actually all individuals and it doesn't really matter what piece of dirt divided by arbitrary boundaries drawn up centuries before you were born the lottery of life makes you land on; at the end of the day we're all living on a giant rock hurtling through space.
This
bambipoppins
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Who gives two hoots?
Uzzy?
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I dont see what the problem is. Being mixed race does not equate to being inferior. Moron.

Oh and I'm mixed race.
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aren't mixed race people generally considered to be genetically superior anyway? Since they pull characteristics from a wider genepool?

Mixed-race people are often considered more attractive, and I have read somewhere that there is some evidence to suggest that mixed-race people are of higher average intellect.

I'm 'white British', just like >90% of people in this country OP...
BoxesAndBangles
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I understand why some people want Britain to have a majority of native brits (what is that anyway? Should we not mix scottish and english because the celts belong to different ethnicity than the english?) however what I don't understand is this need for it to be white. How is a half-polish child any different in the interest of preserving british culture than say, a half-pakistani child? Is this about culture or colour? If it really is about preserving our own ethnicity then you shouldn't just be thinking of the 10% of kids who are mixed race but the other, much higher, number of kids who have a parent from another white background.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Re•pro•duc•tion. 1. Something reproduced, especially in the faithfulness of its resemblance to the form and elements of the original.

Blue tits mate with blue tits, Great Tits with Great Tits, Rooks with Rooks, Crows with Crows, Dormouse with Dormouse. Nature wants to reproduce, if a subspecies doesn't reproduce it becomes extinct, if a subspecies diversifies it becomes extinct. That is why nature doesn't mix, that is why it is wrong, that's why it's called REPRODUCTION. Basic.facts.of.life.
What are you talking about :lolwut: I'm referring to humans here... there's nothing wrong with blacks, whites, asians etc. mating with another... it's not going to make humans extinct, not everyone does it. People of different races fall for each other, that's not wrong, it's natural, deal with it.
Barden
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
An example of a 'mixed race' country already exists. Brazil is 80% mixed race. The mixed race population in Brazil leads a third world ghetto existence, while the top 20% of the population are white.
Brazil is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, and is growing ever faster now that it is beginning to wrest back control of its own resources.

There is little correlation between race and standard of living in Brazil.

Using a country we all cover in KS3 geography is not the best idea OP... just gets your argument torn to shreds even quicker...

Interesting that you don't cite Chile as an example, with its majority mixed Amerindian-Hispanic population, as opposed to Brazil with a less mixed, more integrated population... Oh wait, Chile is a relatively developed country, which wouldn't support your claims... :rolleyes:
boundtobenaive
Report 8 years ago
im mixed race and british. the only culture i know is mixed race so i dont feel as though im wiping it out or diluting it, fool
.Ali.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What does this mean for Britons? The BBC seems to be suggesting that we will be wiped out through interbreeding. Obviously this is a huge problem. What will happen to mixed race people long term? History has showed they have fewer breeding options and end up disappearing into the lower classes. So how can the social deterioration of Britain be allowed to happen, and even championed by politicians and the media? What will this mean for us 500 years down the line? Are advocats seriously suggesting Britain becomes browner, more third world, and that the English as an ethnic group are wiped out? How can this madness be allowed to continue?

I like black and asian boys. Sue me.

I fail to see the issue, mixed race children are usually healthier due to the wider variation in their genetic make up, also they're usually more attractive. Oh, I'm white, dual herritage.
JW92
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Mixed race people are usually healthier and sexier. I am okay with this.
Lovely88
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

I'm Dutch but by the way British themselves are mixture of Nomadic invaders. And mankind started from black people anyways so whats your problem?
Barden
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Blacks live with the same standard of living on every continent they inhabit. They make their own bed and lie in it.
I see - so North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia and Oceania are exceptions to this rule, I presume?

The black 'ghetto' is the same in Europe, America and in Africa. Because blacks live in ghettos in Africa, without any European interference, should be proof enough that that is their natural standard of living they are comfortable with.
Someone didn't listen in Year 9 history...

To blame whites for their standard of living is like fish blaming whites for their living in the sea. Blacks are always saying whites exploit them. OK then, what have blacks ever given whites? What have we gotten out of this 'exploitation', compared to the many BILLIONS that blacks cost the West in Policing, Welfare and Aid?

Hmm I dunno the world's strongest economy for 250 years? An economy which is still ranked in the top 10? A Europe dragged out of the middle ages on the backs of black slaves?
.Ali.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Re•pro•duc•tion. 1. Something reproduced, especially in the faithfulness of its resemblance to the form and elements of the original.

Blue tits mate with blue tits, Great Tits with Great Tits, Rooks with Rooks, Crows with Crows, Dormouse with Dormouse. Nature wants to reproduce, if a subspecies doesn't reproduce it becomes extinct, if a subspecies diversifies it becomes extinct. That is why nature doesn't mix, that is why it is wrong, that's why it's called REPRODUCTION. Basic.facts.of.life.
Labradors mate with poodles, jack russells mate with yorkies...what's your point? It's the same species, not like a human is mating with a sheep or anything. :lolwut:
TheSingingMute
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If being born in Britain makes you British, by that logic, if a dog is born in a stable, it's a horse.

Can I ask you something? Are you five years old? So a Blue Ford Focus is no different to a Blue Lamborghini? These are black albinos. If race was skin deep, these would look the same as the European race. Do they? If they are the future of the British and the posters on this thread who say they 'Don't care', then god help you. I say 'you' because I'm not going to be part of your melting pot gene pool.

no rep for 24hrs

brilliant analogies
Abbadon27
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Race has very little, if any, impact on a person or society. I don't why people still come out with this "mix race is bad!" bull****.
donej1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm mixed race and I am wealthy, middle class and live in a georgian house.
Lewroll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Boasian Anthropology is to blame for much of the lies circulating about race. Marxists are to blame for the rest. Lies about race cause people in the West to do stupid things.

For example, 'minorities', as they are known, actually make up 90% of the world population. People of European origin (whites) account for just 10% of the world population of humans, down from 27% in 1950, and predicted to fall to 7% by 2050.
:lolwut: They are called minorities only in countries where they are actually a minority, genius. Go to India and the whites will be a 'minority'.

I never realised people could actually be this retarded.
HereBeDragons
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you go back far enough, we're all Africans (Ethiopians, to be precise). So actually, we're regaining our heritage, not losing it.

And OP, if a dog born in a stable is a horse, then by your logic, a baby born in a hospital is a germ.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads