Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluesky42)
    I might be missing something, but if you can think of solutions all by yourself, what was the point of this thread?
    Typical manifestation of the attention seeker who uses "mental illness" as an excuse for his/her vapid attempts to be loved.

Frankly I'm tired of temperamental people who try and transform their "illness" into a means for intimidation. Poor little girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    Never? Ever?
    Never ever.

I use to play games. I had a break from biking after my accident, and I got into a clan in CSS, played up loads of games on the 360 and PC; never got angry.

Then again, I've got a cool-streak a mile long. I've found in biking I need to retain focus, and getting pissy and angry at doing something wrong doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    One question.

This game - World of Warcraft or Counter Strike?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    An MMORPG. And no, it's not warcraft.
    DC universe? The joker rub you up the wrong way?

(Original post by SteveCrain)
    Typical manifestation of the attention seeker who uses "mental illness" as an excuse for his/her vapid attempts to be loved.

Frankly I'm tired of temperamental people who try and transform their "illness" into a means for intimidation. Poor little girl.
    Well, be tired of it and **** off out of my thread. ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontKillMeJay)
    Majority can kick you out. And if you're going to play the "mental illness card" as you so elegantly put it. You'll need a doctor's note.
    To be honest I don't think thats gonna be much of a problem for this guy.

ReputationRep:
    Well, be tired of it and **** off out of my thread. ****.
    Took the bait and choked on it. The truth is often quite indigestible. Swearing and brash language is no deterrent for me. I will be watching this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Aggressive? I'm not aggressive at all. I never instigate violence.
    In your previous thread and this one the manner, language and tone of your posts is very aggressive and defensive. Its no wonder your housemates want to kick you out if you behave like that when speaking too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    Never ever.

I use to play games. I had a break from biking after my accident, and I got into a clan in CSS, played up loads of games on the 360 and PC; never got angry.

Then again, I've got a cool-streak a mile long. I've found in biking I need to retain focus, and getting pissy and angry at doing something wrong doesn't help.
    I never get angry at my own failings, I get angry at poor programming favouring the CPU

(Original post by hippieglitter)
    In your previous thread and this one the manner, language and tone of your posts is very aggressive and defensive. Its no wonder your housemates want to kick you out if you behave like that when speaking too.
    Not when speaking, when being confronted by asshats.

ReputationRep:
    Which, in your opinion seems to be everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Not when speaking, when being confronted by asshats.
    Just read the whole thread. You sound like you shouldn't be around your flatmates. Regardless of who instigated the troubles.

Hell, due to just reading your posts, mate, you sound like you shouldn't be around anyone.........get that check out man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamer_x)
    stop playing computer games?
    http://pics.gayteenforum.org/Chronos/YouMad.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Like I'd share a house with you or most of the stuck up, sneering little halfwits on here anyway. Go throw yourself under a truck.
    Does the mental illness make you a ****?

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

+rep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilickbatteries)
    I never get angry at my own failings, I get angry at poor programming favouring the CPU
    That's a fair response.

I've used up all my rep, though.

Ooo look, nerds of TSR unite. You should probably all be flown into the sun.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo look, nerds of TSR unite. You should probably all be flown into the sun.
    Yeah you should put a mark against that in your calender, 'cause that'll soooooo happen.

And btw I'm actually failing my coursework, so there!

ReputationRep:
    Oi Oi Big man!! Hard enough to send our buddy to the grave or hospital eh? Yet nor man enought o sort your accomodatoon problems like a real man eh? :lolwut: i'm confused here matey. I really am.
    If you tried, you'd be in hospital. Or the grave.

On the note of the question at hand: speak to your accomodation services at uni or the people in charge of the building. Usually there must be a desk or office downstairs. They should help you. If it is private tell your landlord and clarify contract terms. Especially as to whether the others can kick you out.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you need to be less of a ****ing nerd. Sunlight might relax you a bit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.