Mixed race relationships aren't a good idea.... Watch

Nix-j-c
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CombineHarvester)
What does this mean?
Im white and my family has lived in Britain for hundreds of years.
Alpharius
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nix-j-c)
Im white and my family has lived in Britain for hundreds of years.

Your point? So have mine.
Nix-j-c
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alpharius)

Your point? So have mine.
If you weren't so ignorant you would have quoted the whole of the post I wrote of which the above statement explains my situation!
ConnorB
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I'm mixed race i and couldn't further disagree with you
it's taught me so much about how to respect people no matter what
I'm also Asian (Indian) and Caucasian so yeah
And i don't get bullied. most people find it quite awesome tbh
helpnowplease
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
if an indian and a white made a baby it would be beautiful.
SunderX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't speak for the future, but having mixed-race children would be awesome . This is how barriers between cultures and societies get broken down by the better part of human nature and mutual understanding.
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I haven't really seen many mixed white/Asian people, but the few I have seen are rather pretty/handsome though . SO you can't really generalise, it mainly depends on the individual.

And sorry you were bullied :console:. I was bullied too, and so were many people over all sorts of things. Bullies are just useless meaningless creatures so it's best to try not the take any notice or dwell on what they do to you.

It's really sad you feel this way; perhaps you should speak to someone about this?
sucess
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nix-j-c)
I'm properly british and I find quite a few african/white mixed people or Mediterrannean kind of people attractive. Plus By mixing your race's genes you produce healthier children.
so us full raced people are not healthy
Nix-j-c
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sucess)
so us full raced people are not healthy
We're healthy but we were discussing this is biology the other day and mixed race people are healthier as they have more heterozygosity which means they have certain advantages over homozygous people as the more varied your genes are, the situations you can survive in. Although in modern times with medicine etc the difference is very small.
aeterno
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In which case, I hope I don't see you in a relationship with anyone either than someone who shares your mixed race background :hmmm:
therealOG
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.
Blood you is dizzy mate.
luv4allhatred4none
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
Well done for making a sweeping statement based on your own personal experiences. I suggest you man up and put your bitterness at life down to your own woe-is-me personality and not the choice of your parents to procreate.
I agree with you ...lol This person needs to realise that we are all equal, we are gods creation and therefore as humans we have every right to mix with eachother; what ever race it may be.

No one has the right to say that the two races shouldnt mix, if they didnt mix, you wouldnt have existed mate.

A study done, showed that people of mixed heritage, whatever it may be tend to have this thing, i cant remember, which means that they dominate better features etc (so they are more likely to be good looking if thats what you want to call it ). They are more likely to be successful, intelligent and less likely to get diseases etc. The thing about bone morror isnt neccessarly true.

Why hate on your parents, when they both, from different races have connected and loved eachother and produced you. It shows that your parents are loving people, who love eachother and dont discriminate on race etc. There are some people who are not even properly mixed but they look so different, poeple can never guess there race. learn to love yourself
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mixed race people have been shown to be better looking and have healthier genes etc. The bone marrow argument is ridiculous it's like saying you are more likely to get hit by a bus because you walk to work it's so unlikely to need a bone marrow transplant anyway.
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SummerSofas)
bring it on you d***head, you live down south?
Oh, a Southern Jessie, that accounts for it. No, I was born and live in Lancashire. You want some? Come up here and get it.

In case you didn't notice, I apologized after saying that. But you feel free to demonstrate to everyone on the Internet how big your e-penis is.
J o o
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I personally think it's a great idea.
If your mixed it may stop bullying.

For example, African and Chinese, mixed.

Bully: "WHATTUP CHINK- *notices darker skin*....Wait, what are you?"

Plus growing up with parents of two different cultures is amazing. You learn a lot of stuff from them and you can learn another language to show off to people :]
Panda Bear
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So because you're an unlucky ugly munter you think mixed raced relationships aren't a good idea? :lol:
Tsukuyomi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OP, speak for yourself. I get attention, maybe you just ugly.

1/4 latin, 1/4 white, 1/2 black.
SpriteOrSevenUp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What bullcr**
Lewroll
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tsukuyomi)
OP, speak for yourself. I get attention, maybe you just ugly.

1/4 latin, 1/4 white, 1/2 black.
That mix sounds amazing. Too bad you're not a girl

OP, just because you are an ugly bully victim doesn't mean mixed race relationships are bad, it just means you are an ugly bully victim. There are plenty of ugly bully victims in every race.

Don't let your ugliness cloud your perception of mixed race relationships.
TheSilentG
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
Well done for making a sweeping statement based on your own personal experiences. I suggest you man up and put your bitterness at life down to your own woe-is-me personality and not the choice of your parents to procreate.
I'll rep you tomorrow innit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads