Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Has anyone famous attended your school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My secondary school was named after local hero, Sir Harry Smith. I was told that he tried/did burn down the White House. I don't really know how true that is...

There was also someone on Eastenders or something who came from the school. I have the feeling that he's in a wheelchair...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexInWonderland)
    Not at my school, but Lewis Hamilton went to a local school, although aparrantly he was a right brat and they don't boast about it.
    I don't care, he's a bloody good driver and claim to fame for my town
    STEVENAGE!! - A bit of a chav town... but, hey! :P

ReputationRep:
    really tedious link but my cousin went to school with Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon from Blur at Stanway in Colchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novis)
    Jay Sean went to mine, but apparently now he's embrassed to acknowlegde he went to a school in southall , lol!
    Finally someone local on here! I know loadsa people from Southall. What school do you go to? Villiers...Featherstone...Dormer s Wells?
    & No one special in my school, just some girl in sixth form called Joelle Moses, got onto X Factor auditions
    Also a boy in my year got spotted by a football scout and he's moving to America...might go far. Not sure

ReputationRep:
    Gareth Gates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella Occhi)
    Jack Wilshere, he was in the year above me :yep:
    Oh my God that is ****in' awesome..!

Colin Firth went to my college

ReputationRep:
    Montell Douglas, sprinter.

Keeley Hazell, topless model.

Gary O'Neil, Middlesbrough F.C. footballer, former England U21 captain.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven...chool_(Bromley)

I know OP asked for famous people but, well, that's the best I got.

Lol.

EDIT: Lol, I was just curious so I typed my school name in Google Images and a lot of the results were of Keeley Hazell - the topless model. There weren't many images of my school.

ReputationRep:
    Not really but that black posh guy in James Bond came and spoke to our year lol

ReputationRep:
    Won't put from my current college as some local tsrians would guess which if I put the exact names, but a rock band of the early noughties and a soap actress went there and from my previous school another soap person.

Both the Miliband brothers and N-Dubz went to my dad's old school however. Though not all at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Secondary School:

Apparently Rod Stewart, but that was back when it wasn't my school but rather three little schools or something.
    Also,potentially Baby Spice (rumour has it)

ReputationRep:
    Patrick Stewart went to my secondary school :p: That's about it I think.

ReputationRep:
    D H Lawrence
    Ed Balls
    Ken Clarke
    Geoff Hoon

Some others too..

ReputationRep:
    That Chantel girl from Big Brother who went out with Ziggy. She also gave birth at the maternity ward where I did my work experience

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Carr and Matt Dawson

ReputationRep:
    newton

ReputationRep:
    Mark Addy [the fat one from The Full Monty and A Knight's Tale] went to my school, Graeme Le Saux went to my dad's.

ReputationRep:
    me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashari)
    STEVENAGE!! - A bit of a chav town... but, hey! :P
    Lol, no kidding!
    I don't actually mind Stevenage, unlike most people I know. Must admit, Hitchin is much nicer

ReputationRep:
    The ginger one from atomic kitten. I'm gonna go ahead and say that none of you can top that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexInWonderland)
    Lol, no kidding!
    I don't actually mind Stevenage, unlike most people I know. Must admit, Hitchin is much nicer
    I agree, Hitchin is nicer Alas no one famous comes from around here ooh but Apparently Rupert Grint's sister is in my year, at my 6th form :s if she wasn't kicked out yet :P

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.