would you ever consider eating human meat? Watch

Casshern1456
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No I can't ever imagine doing it but then I'm not in a situation where I've need to. But it's such an awful thing knowing they once had a mind, spoke. Urghh.
Jesse_Mac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Dreaming*)
Nope.

/thread
Where did you get the idea this thread was opened just for you to answer?

I don't think I would ever eat human. I know the plane crash, everyone's dead, eat human or die situation, and maybe I would react differently, but at present I can't even stomach animal meat, so I don't have much chance with humans to be honest.
Jade2009
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by anfieldred07)
I've just read the link you put up. I was vaguely aware of what had happened but never really looked any further. That really is an amazing story :O
It's really shocking and sad but certainly worth reading about. I think there's a film made about it too.
Jade2009
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KJane)
Yeah it was pretty sad, I thought it would end on a slightly happier note than what it did, easily most emotionally depressing book ever. Cannibalism in some places were quite shocking though.
I had a feeling from the beginning of the book that the ending would be sad, probably because of how bleak and depressing the whole thing was. Yeah the cannibalism was horrible - especially that bit when the man goes down in the basement and finds all of those people about to be eaten, and the baby thing too.
lightburns
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes. When I die, I would happily donate my body to cannibals or something (although organ donation/science would be a much better thing). Who cares. Dead people are dead. They can't feel it - although I say that their wishes upon death should be respected.
george..
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LiviD)
uhhh let me think. NO.
thats like a chicken eating another chicken. it just doesn't happen.
Have you ever seen the ingredients for fish food?
CallmeMorris
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love eating penis
Pindar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd drink human breast milk, and I guess there human meat is just a step up.
As long as the human is killed in a humane way.

Apparently it tastes quite good, according to that guy who cut off a piece of his arse cheek and fried it in a pan.
muffingg
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In one and only circumstance:

If I was in a remote location without any food and the only thing that would keep me alive was the flesh of another human. If that other person was dead and I was literally about to die and couldn't get anything else, I would think of eating it. Whether I would actually do it, I can't say as I haven't been in that situation but thinking of it I think I would most likely eat it to keep myself alive.
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jesse_Mac)
Where did you get the idea this thread was opened just for you to answer?

I don't think I would ever eat human. I know the plane crash, everyone's dead, eat human or die situation, and maybe I would react differently, but at present I can't even stomach animal meat, so I don't have much chance with humans to be honest.
That isn't what it means. I meant that everyones answer on here would probably be no. Jeez.
KissMyArtichoke
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeh, probably in a survival situation. I can't see how cannibalism could ever not be taboo though, I mean, how would that even work?
ScarletMoon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I ate Van Gogh's ear.
Jesse_Mac
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Dreaming*)
That isn't what it means. I meant that everyones answer on here would probably be no. Jeez.
Kinda seems like you're saying 'here's my answer, now close the thread'. Apologies if misinterpreted. Even so, still a tad arrogant to assume you're talking for everyone, especially given people before you disagree with you
Tenbinza
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone here, if they were starving to death and one of their companions died, would eat human meat. Anyone who claims they wouldn't is an idiot - I'd rather eat someone than die anyday.
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My immeadiate reaction is "Ewww! Never!" But I've never been starving to the point of insanity, and I don't know what I'd do if I was in that situation. I hate to think. If there were already dead and said it was ok when they were dying, I probably would eat them over dying, I'm not doing to lie. I mean, what if I had children at home who were expecting me to come back? I'd want to go back and look after them, and if I had to eat human meat to do it, I probably would. Sick, sick thought though. Eugh. My imagination needs a shower.
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If I was going to die otherwise, sure. If society was different, bit hard to say - I don't know what would and would not be acceptable in this 'new' society. In this society as an everyday thing or 'just to see', no.
Unbiased Opinion
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)
if in dire situation - only female meat (breasts)
Breasts are 80% fat. :eating:
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mel0n)
I hope you're not thinking of the pubic region :afraid:
Your avatar is disturbing :/
pookababes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I watched this programme on cannibalism once, and apparently humans taste like pork, I can't eat pork now without thinking I'm eating human.. Nice.
babygirl110
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not a cannibal, I'd rather starve to death.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed