What is your problem? Watch

Anonymous #11
Report 7 years ago
social anxiety
coming to terms with how i look and going out
long phases of sadness
a guy who i think i love but feel too unhappy in life to be with. yet obsessed with him.
friends being *****y, unreliable, and annoying, untrustworthy.
exams.
loneliness.
university life.

not too bad really. i'm content atm.

other problems have been patched up too
mum's alcoholism
aggressive family, arguments

thankfully
Anonymous #12
Report 7 years ago
What I am pretty sure is undiagnosed OCD. Has been plaguing me for as long as I can remember. Emetophobia and Misophonia.

Otherwise, I'm a pretty happy and lucky person
usernametsr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
social anxiety
coming to terms with how i look and going out
long phases of sadness
a guy who i think i love but feel too unhappy in life to be with. yet obsessed with him.
friends being *****y, unreliable, and annoying, untrustworthy.
exams.
loneliness.
university life.

not too bad really. i'm content atm.

other problems have been patched up too
mum's alcoholism
aggressive family, arguments

thankfully
Really sorry for the sadness you feel. Time solves most problems and I'm sure all problems you have mentioned will be solved with time (obviously, revise for exams with a good timetable knowing what you aims for).

Friends can be *****y and everything. We can only trust ourselves. Best thing is to be a good person and for me it bring great pleasure knowing that I posses good qualities. Good returns in turn.

You sound like a person who "push" yourself to your targets. Its quite a good thing compared to people who are "happy" but does not have any goal in life.

Parents are of different sorts and family troubles can always exist. It is relatively easy to go into bad habits, thinking that parents did this and why not I? The hard thing is to avoid what is bad. Try not to follow your parents (the bad side of theirs, obviously). You may be able to change them.

Surprising numbers of people are not satisfied with how they look. Most of them are people who what something when they have nothing, and everything when they have something. That is a good quality in one way, always aiming for the best. Again, you are someone like that. Obviously you got plastic surgery (if you like those) and many things to make you feel good. Loving Kindness meditation, makes your complexion looks brighter and you will find that you will get more friends and people will be kind to you.

You just need to explore life.
usernametsr
Rep:
?
(Original post by xEndeavors)
Loneliness, depression, stress, anxiety, no self-confidence.

Things can be done about them. Many people suffer from what you have said. Some people cut themselves for those reasons, leave their homes, or simply waste their time. Thats foolishness.

It can be very hard to cope with them. Did you try hypnosis? Yeah, who know it whether it works? You need to try it. If it does it could change your life completely. It may cost about £50 - £100 per hour. Its quite a lot, but hypnosis works.

Find the reasons for these troubles and destroy them.

Hope everything goes well.
usernametsr
Rep:
?
(Original post by kristinaalovesu)
Lots of problem. Let me give you the major ones:
-Family
-The guy I'm seeing
-Uni problems
-Emotional problems (depression and stuff)

Well those aren't really much problem but I'm just stressing too much in those stuff. I over analyse things too much and think of the worse case scenarios.

Sorry about the sadness you may be feeling.

Things are like that sometimes in our life. Depressions seems to affect most of us. Things like hypnotherapy can help. Depression is not the end of the world. There are solutions other than tablets.

Other thing is CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy). You may know them!! (sorry for repeating)

Often, being a good person, bring satisfaction to ourselves. Helping people, possessing good qualities makes us feel happy and most of the time people seem to want you. Can be a solution to depression as well

Hope it helps
03hope03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Exams! And about whether my boyfriend will make his Cambridge offer or whether he won't get it and I'll be left to fix it all when I know I won't be able to
Wulf chan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Exams, my future in general, friendships, relationships (or the lack of) and trying to keep control of my mind and emotions.
MovingOn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Dominates the majority of my day, all day. Even when I'm 'resting' my brain is still whirring away at 100 miles an hour. Sometimes I can't believe how badly it has messed my life up, how much it has changed me as a person and can't understand how I'm meant to carry on.
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Exams right now. Then it's someone as well.
MsRndmPrsn
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Exam pressure, feeling like an outsider with my friends, feelings like an outsider with my family, my hideously low self esteem, trying to smile all the time.
The usual
usernametsr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aj12)
**** it I'll be brave and have this as me.

My Mum getting cancer again
My Mum starting to drink again
I won't do well in uni
I won't make friends
I won't be smart enough
My self esteem
My grandad dying
That I am just not good enough I worry about this every day that I don't deserve anything that I have.

Thats what worries me. And every day I think of these things.
Sorry for your troubles. Let me give you a tip on where to start. All the four things, I have highlighted is a result of your low self esteem.

When a person doesn't respect him and see him as perfect, others may not want to be friends with him. Would you be friends with such a one. Try something like hypnotherapy, loving kindness meditation. If you do meditation properly (loving kindness or meththa meditation), and radiate love to you, your self esteem will improve. I bet you.

But, Im sure you will not do it for long or ever. Try to do it.

Work on your self esteem. And try to find treatments like radiotherapy which will help your mum.

I hope things will be fine
RequiemForADream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That I don't matter to anyone; my existence is pretty pointless
blinkbelle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depression, lack of money, my mum's lack of money, my mum. In reverse order.xx
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Money.
Goody2Shoes-x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Isn't there another thread similar to this floating around somewhere? Oh well. My biggest problem is simultaneously trying to save money, stop my ex and current bf from killing each other, getting forms for university filled in properly, pass my driving test, and get my camera fixed ASAP. Wonder what it's like to have a peaceful life...?
Betacra
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Money.

Would rather have no financial worry over good exam results if I'm honest.
~*DarkAngel*~
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
peacful is over rated O.o Its nice to have some pandemonium in life, other wise I think things would be too linear, too perfect... it'd get boring. The point of life is its a challenge. Its like playing a game, its no fun if the game gives you everything you need to complete it :/

There are times where things can seem too tough, and fair enough at those times I wish things could be easier... but I'm afraid sometimes life doesn't go easy on you because you want it too...

But thats what friends are for, help share the load, take the weight and help out when you need it most
Cheesecakefactory
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've got 99 of them.

Spoiler:
Show
but a b**** ain't one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise