who is the worst yet famous singer ever? Watch

kaylafrances
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Retrodiction)
Wow, I almost took your comment seriously until your last immature little hissyfit. Do you think the mere fact that someone dislikes a famous person or finds their level of talent questionable is immediately indicative of jealousy? I would LOVE to read the logical trail of reasoning that led you to this conclusion... I need a laugh.
most guys who 'hate' justin bieber do so out of jealousy, because a boy who looks about 12 has girls falling at his feet. Not saying i like his music but he isn't famous for nothing.
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fishes.are.cold)
Hm. Yes that prepubescent girl that pulls dance moves that should not be danced by anybody under the age of 18, yet alone 13..

And why can't Oli Sykes be included? o_O Is it because of the genre of music in which he's placed in.
He just gives metal a bad name and therefore be should be put in the 'crap' category.
no ones talking about dancing, if you've seen other clips of her she can sing and has been in national competitions etc

no it's because the genre of music he's placed in, they don't sing, it's more screaming. And yeah he may be crap but this thread isn't highlighting 'crap categories' so i don't know why you would bring him up.
Retrodiction
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kaylafrances)
most guys who 'hate' justin bieber do so out of jealousy, because a boy who looks about 12 has girls falling at his feet. Not saying i like his music but he isn't famous for nothing.
I've seen very little evidence for this claim. Do you have any strong evidence in support of this seemingly baseless claim? I hate him because his songs are cheesy and badly written, he's contributing to the decay of an already rotten music industry, and he has compared himself to Kurt Cobain (because 'baby baby baby oooh' clearly has the same depth of literary meaning as the works of Cobain).
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Retrodiction)
I've seen very little evidence for this claim. Do you have any strong evidence in support of this seemingly baseless claim? I hate him because his songs are cheesy and badly written, he's contributing to the decay of an already rotten music industry, and he has compared himself to Kurt Cobain (because 'baby baby baby oooh' clearly has the same depth of literary meaning as the works of Cobain).
Yeah i obviously i agree but i doubt even he really likes it either, it's the music industry, he's paid to sing whatever he's given... unless he wrote it which frankly i don't know if he did coz i dont really care but if he did, it just shows he's not a very good lyricist..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGWnpbN9WVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J65D6...eature=related
yeah his voice hasn't broken but he can definately sing
fishes.are.cold
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no ones talking about dancing, if you've seen other clips of her she can sing and has been in national competitions etc

no it's because the genre of music he's placed in, they don't sing, it's more screaming. And yeah he may be crap but this thread isn't highlighting 'crap categories' so i don't know why you would bring him up.

lololol. Jenna/Jessica Rose can sing. =|

:] well if you've listened to the latest album of GayMTH, you'll find that there's less 'screaming'.
metal's just too hardcore for you.

Edit: ohh. i forgot to mention.. The thread does say 'worst'. wouldn't you say that 'crap' is equivalent to 'worst'. Or basically a synonym.
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lololol. Jenna/Jessica Rose can sing. =|

:] well if you've listened to the latest album of GayMTH, you'll find that there's less 'screaming'.
metal's just too hardcore for you.

Edit: ohh. i forgot to mention.. The thread does say 'worst'. wouldn't you say that 'crap' is equivalent to 'worst'. Or basically a synonym.
hahahaha ok... i haven't listened to the latest bmth album because i basically don't care about them anymore but yes metals too hardcore for me... :| really?
i've probably listened to more 'hardcore' stuff than you so your judgement is quite pathetic. seriously piss off if you think you're so superior.
fran.ha
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Kesha.
AnJuM218
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Has to be rebecca black
Comet Andromeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rihanna, have you heard her singing live? Shocking
fishes.are.cold
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hahahaha ok... i haven't listened to the latest bmth album because i basically don't care about them anymore but yes metals too hardcore for me... :| really?
i've probably listened to more 'hardcore' stuff than you so your judgement is quite pathetic. seriously piss off if you think you're so superior.

eek. Somebody's nervous. o_O

chill. i'm not that interested in your music taste.
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
eek. Somebody's nervous. o_O

chill. i'm not that interested in your music taste.
nervous? does that even make sense?
no ones interested in yours either hunnii
Tweed
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
adding to my previous post, Lil Wayne...god damn i hate him.
Bobifier
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Stephen Hawking. Famous, but a terrible singer
fishes.are.cold
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
nervous? does that even make sense?
no ones interested in yours either hunnii
yeah. look up the word. it does exist.

and.. i didn't talk about my music taste. just so you know.
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yeah. look up the word. it does exist.

and.. i didn't talk about my music taste. just so you know.
lol i'm aware it's a word just not in that context...:confused:
yesboss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yesboss)
the engineer my band was just working with has worked with j-lo and he said she is the worst singer he has ever come across in the music industry. apparently she can't sing two consecutive notes in tune. all her recordings are chops of about a hundred different takes for this reason

umm why did i get a thumbs down for this? come step to me you ****ing **** i'll **** on your ****ing face. i'm not ****ing joking
Rossical
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
there are too many to name! Jedward are embarrassments

I've also thought Nicole Sherzinger (or whatever her name is) sounds freaking terrible live..especially when part of the Pussycat dolls, 10 prostitutes dancing behind her didn't help

Cheryl Cole! How the **** can that woman judge other peoples talents when she sounds like that!

I have to stick up for Rihanna, she has improved so much recently! I was pleasantly surprised when she sang on X Factor this year
the greatest
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jedward
ScottishShortiex
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Fez)
Katy Perry. She has awesome songs but she just can't sing them. She practically just screams at her autotuner "BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORKKKKKKKKKKKKK" or just about any song.
Miley Cyrus' producer autotuned the **** outta her.
Lauren Zizes from Glee. You would expect a size plus girl to sing awesome right? No she doesn't.
I would agree with you about Katy Perry, especially after hearing her on American Idol last year and she was terrible, but her songs are good though.

Lauren from Glee isn't supposed to be a good singer, she wasn't actually cast as a singer and neither were Brittany or Mike.
The Fez
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ScottishShortiex)
I would agree with you about Katy Perry, especially after hearing her on American Idol last year and she was terrible, but her songs are good though.

Lauren from Glee isn't supposed to be a good singer, she wasn't actually cast as a singer and neither were Brittany or Mike.
Yep, her songs are good. I know that Lauren isn't supposed to be a good singer, I just think that it's kinda disappointing that a big girl like her can't sing. You'd expect a big girl to sing a song and "GET IT" wouldn't you? As for Brittany and Mike, at least they can dance. REALLY WELL.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads