Osama bin Laden has been dead for years... Watch

MostCompetitive
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Obama has just said this to get re-elected. Truth is that he's been dead for years. His name was used to help justify invading Afghanistan, since people would have recognised his name even if they didn't know what was going on around the world. This does not mean that there's no reason to stay in Afghanistan, since people will be convinced that progress is being made. Very clever indeed.
pol pot noodles
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by taunt)
Your very much right!!

they have showed no bodies, no nothing, even the picture thats all round the web, you can tell its not him, its so computer generated!!

and Obama has been having wjhat you could call problems with his birth certificate, so maybe to cover that up, just come out with this huge headline: Osama's dead!!!

dont think so!!!

put it this way this is a whole conspiracy with the americans and Osama---Osama is in it with the americans.....I guess some of you didnt know that Usama was like the son of a very wealthy man whom was an associate of Goerge bush's father---very close family friends-----hes not dead, hes still out there somewhere...

Plus, they would never just have shot him straight away, these americans would have in theory tortured the **** out of him, but why didnt they???....

Coz he's chillin somewhere proabbaly in America sat with old Goergey havin a glass of brandy...well maybe a glass of orange juice for Osama, eh
Wow...just, wow. You're luck it's a bank holiday, or I would have rang the authorities and have you sectioned...
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by taunt)
Your very much right!!

they have showed no bodies, no nothing, even the picture thats all round the web, you can tell its not him, its so computer generated!!

and Obama has been having wjhat you could call problems with his birth certificate, so maybe to cover that up, just come out with this huge headline: Osama's dead!!!

dont think so!!!

put it this way this is a whole conspiracy with the americans and Osama---Osama is in it with the americans.....I guess some of you didnt know that Usama was like the son of a very wealthy man whom was an associate of Goerge bush's father---very close family friends-----hes not dead, hes still out there somewhere...

Plus, they would never just have shot him straight away, these americans would have in theory tortured the **** out of him, but why didnt they???....

Coz he's chillin somewhere proabbaly in America sat with old Goergey havin a glass of brandy...well maybe a glass of orange juice for Osama, eh

The White House has already said the picture is fake.

They actually said it a while ago.
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shenzys)
It never surfaced because it was an excuse for the US to remain in Afghanistan....
Interesting theory... And buried at sea? Come on how ridiculous, as loads of people have already mentioned that seems way too fishy and the reasons they gave? No country would want to keep his remains? And keep in line with the islamic faith? yah right. It makes me angry because of the lies told that we are made to believe, they want us to just accept everything they tell us as if we don't have minds of our own :mad:
Nice theory, but have you actually got any proof?
DarkWhite
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm all for academically and sensibly questioning people in positions of power and trust, but there is no evidence to reason your argument whatsoever.

This would be a massive secret to keep. You've seen how dreadful governments are at keeping secrets with WikiLeaks exposures, documents left lying around and informants telling tales. You think that for nearly a decade, all the persons and organisations involved in tracking down UBL have kept this under lid? You may claim that the President is corrupt for example, but to say that thousands of people involved in this work are corrupt and willing to sit down and keep lies a secret for 9 years is just astounding.

This is only one side of the war on terror. You think that AQ's members and followers will have spent the past decade pretending that their leader is still alive when actually he's dead? You might think that the state-controlled media is corrupt, but you can't be telling us that every news outlet in the world have refused to publish anything related to this?

In fact, I think it's very much offensive of you to undermine the work of the US government and allies, intelligence agencies, both in the US and elsewhere in the world, and of the US military, in particular the Navy Seals, by outright denying that what has been reported all over the world is true.
taunt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by pol pot noodles)
Wow...just, wow. You're luck it's a bank holiday, or I would have rang the authorities and have you sectioned...

Alright pol pot noodles

I think with all the "wow"'s you just wrote, its u who needs to be sectioned

freakkkkk
Steevee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone else laugh a little when you have some nuts going on about 'How can you believe mass media rofl :mmm: ' and then link you to a totally anonymous blog on the internet that claims to have all the answers?
Weloveclover
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
Who are you implying is lying? You think Obama would stand and lie into the face of the world for no reason? How are we supposed to use "minds of our own" when we ultimately know nothing about it? We trust the news, it comes from reliable sources, its conspiracy theories which shouldnt be trusted...
For no reason? It seems pretty convenient after he published his "birth certificate". I personally refuse to believe he's dead until America can produce evidence of it. So if you know nothing about it then why do you put full belief in it? That's like me saying I saw an alien today then it probed my dog. You would be like prove it and like America I wouldn't be able to.
~Sanctified
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It only took 6000 innocent people to kill in order to finally get him.
effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How come there are no clear photographs of the body?

And surely if he was so close to an elite Pakistani military academy someone must have figured out he was nearby. And if anyone had known, surely one of the soldiers and messmates would have used any and every means at his disposal to catch him given the size of the reward - they would probably never even need to work again in their lives.

Didn't Benazir Bhutto say that Omar Sheikh got rid of him in 2007?
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone find it really fishy that the yanks are willing to let him get buried so quickly?
Martial44
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rishz)
I'm not going to believe any of these conspiracy theories now. We demand proof not words!
And what proof did they give you today when they said he had been killed and buried at sea? Or do you just accept anything you are told in the morning papers?
Martial44
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thunder_chunky)
Nice theory, but have you actually got any proof?
There is little in the way of proof for the official story as it stands.
Rishz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by RectalExamination)
And what proof did they give you today when they said he had been killed and buried at sea? Or do you just accept anything you are told in the morning papers?
I didn't believe a word. I'll have to see it to believe it.
bammzie
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The Daily Mail is a conspiracy ridden paper, have you not realised that from the amount of celebs saying not to read it?
*Dustinthewind*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If it was all a conspiracy they would have 'found him' in Afghanistan as now they're dealing with a very pissed of Afghan people and government who basically are as the Guardian said have the 'I told you so attitude' at not being listened to.

I can see why this is a great nugget for the conspiracy theorists but no, just no. I think he's dead. End of.
pol pot noodles
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by taunt)
Alright pol pot noodles

I think with all the "wow"'s you just wrote, its u who needs to be sectioned

freakkkkk
Because I wrote two 'wow's' which where intended to show my sheer shock at the stupidity of the post you wrote, I should be sectioned? Rather than say, you, who wrote the said stupid post in the first place?
Prettygeek
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They say that he was buried at sea...that sounds fishy...
taunt
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by pol pot noodles)
Because I wrote two 'wow's' which where intended to show my sheer shock at the stupidity of the post you wrote, I should be sectioned? Rather than say, you, who wrote the said stupid post in the first place?

Aaaaawww take it to heart did we???...

dumb ****

ooooh I just called you a dumb ****, what you going to do now...send me your results paper....
pol pot noodles
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by taunt)
Aaaaawww take it to heart did we???...

dumb ****

ooooh I just called you a dumb ****, what you going to do now...send me your results paper....
No I didn't take it to heart, I was merely questioning your logic, and it appears that you have none.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40.32%
No - but I will (12)
4.84%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (120)
48.39%

Watched Threads