Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TwirlGirl)
"You're dead to me"

From an Ex, today.
I've had this said to me too

Pretty sure there's nothing worse than this.
.r.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A 'friend' was complaining about how too many guys hit on her and I was just nodding along. Then she comes out with.."you would NEVER understand how hard it is being as gorgeous as me"..:puppyeyes:
i was there thinking 'oh no you didn't!'...but alas, she did.
it wasn't the harshest thing but definitely the funniest rude thing I've had said to my face
Mad4footie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My sister called me a b***h once. It doesn't seem all that harsh, but apparently it was cos I involuntarily burst into tears.
lawology
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh! here's another one. I walked into Psychology on results day (it was in March so we were still at sixth form) and this guy asked me what I had got. They had all done quite badly - D's and E's, and I told them that I got an A. Whenever somebody else entered the classroom, he would say 'Did you hear about her? She got an A' Whilst pointing at me.

In fairness though, the teacher was a complete ***** and implied to everyone in the class that I was stupid at every opportunity she got, despite getting A's in all my other subjects and not struggling. I blame the teacher more than the boys.
scotttb
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
probably this when this called me a "poo poo head" when i stole his swing in nursery after when he went to the toilet.
chemical_bex
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That I wasn't interesting.
From my boyfriend as well :cry:
lawology
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by .r.)
A 'friend' was complaining about how too many guys hit on her and I was just nodding along. Then she comes out with.."you would NEVER understand how hard it is being as gorgeous as me"..:puppyeyes:
it wasn't the harshest thing but definitely the funniest rude thing I've had said to my face
Haha, I had a friend like that! Every time we were walking down the street together and somebody beeped she'd turn and say 'that was at me, you know.' and if we were together and a guy asked for my number, once he had left, she'd say 'He's only using you to get to me.'

To be fair to her, she was gorgeous and a model.
SpriteOrSevenUp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's this girl in my school who everyone thinks I look like, and during one German lesson my group begun talking about people who they found hot/ugly (don't ask me why, I think it was a task to do with celebrities LOL).

Anyways, when my friend was faced with the question, she replied:

'The ugliest girl in the school is the one who looks like *insert my name*'

I was like 'Oh thanks'
(:Becca(:
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chemical_bex)
That I wasn't interesting.
From my boyfriend as well :cry:
Mine told me I was socially inept once.
Probably the harshest was my ex telling me I was too ugly to be a stripper and that I wasn't exactly tight down there.
I replied that he only thought that because he had a tiny ****.
chemical_bex
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by (:Becca(:)
Mine told me I was socially inept once.
Probably the harshest was my ex telling me I was too ugly to be a stripper and that I wasn't exactly tight down there.
I replied that he only thought that because he had a tiny ****.
:hugs:

Although, I lol'd at that last part
RFextra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
for some reason people never say stuff to my face... just behind my back or if I'm in the room with an earshot.
Mm_Minty
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That I looked like Bella from twilight and also a drag queen :emo:
gildartz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To my face? Hmm, I guess someone told me to **** off but that's about it. Behind my back though, someone said I had no soul <.<
daisydaffodil
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A lot from father, grandparents and family - but not their fault really.
Anonymous #7
Report 7 years ago
Why don't you just kill yourself?
Penguinsaysquack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"it's like looking in a mirror!"

But on a more serious note probably when my ex told me that she no longer loved me :sigh:
Shiny Dirt
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"You're the devil"

love you too, mum.
oranges&lemons
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by briesandwich)
I know! What's annoying is that he now just cheats on every girl he gets his sweaty hands on, and it's very frustrating to watch, but I don't get involved as it's none of my business.

I'm not bothered by loneliness. I have quite a few friends, they just decided to work full time rather than be a nerd and study like me. :cool:
lol - well it pays to be a nerd in the long run
oranges&lemons
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by .r.)
lol - omg - I suppose I'm lucky I don't have friends like that. some people eh?
chinaberry
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gosh loads of things...I have a pretty thick skin now. My mum's not nasty but she can come out with some pretty harsh stuff...but then so do I. Not in a good witty way, in a "I can't think of anything better to say but I have to say something so out it comes..." way. My dad's much more conservative and polite, but my mum's family are all teasers, so we're used to it, and then the creatures at school...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads