Rascist idiots! Watch

Dizzy94
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by humanrights)
how do you it was racist attack? ( if it happened )
Did you read my first post? They were celebrating Osama Bin Laden's death. Screaming muslim scum and paki **** was a bit of a clue that it was down to her religion/ race.
searchingshadow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LadyLondoner)
I agree with this, and im a Muslim myself
You sir are what we call a pillock. How can you agree with such a ridiculous comment? Hate breeds hate, live and let live my friend.
Steevee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by therealOG)
The majority of people are racist because they are ignorant and fearful. They see the different skin colour and freak out. It's got hardly anything to do with terrorist organisations. Racism existed before those groups even existed dummy.
Eugh. Some acism exists because of that. But this so called 'Islamaphobia' is a direct impact of Islamic extremism. And I mean the 'Islamaphobia' from the 'all muslims are terrorists' camp, not the 'Islamaphobia' which is just opposition to Islam. To say Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with anti-Islamic feeling is utter tosh.
Jackthevillain
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sanaindaclub)
Excuse me? TWO of my freinds end up hurt because of the way they dress and what they believe in and I'M the one "inciting racial hatred?"
Even if this is true its not racial hatred god why is the title of this thread racist idiots when its down to religion.
humanrights
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Did you read my first post? They were celebrating Osama Bin Laden's death. Screaming muslim scum and paki **** was a bit of a clue that it was down to her religion/ race.

look, you sound like an anti white racist who is concocting a false story to incite racial hatred against white people.

if the story happened like you say then the racists should be locked up. but, call me cynical, but i think you are making it up.

the vast majority of racist crime is committed against white people, and especially in london.
Dizzy94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jackthevillain)
Even if this is true its not racial hatred god why is the title of this thread racist idiots when its down to religion.
You're right but I dont know how to change the title of the thread.
Retrodiction
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Islam is a race, now?
Dizzy94
Rep:
?
look, you sound like an anti white racist who is concocting a false story to incite racial hatred against white people.

if the story happened like you say then the racists should be locked up. but, call me cynical, but i think you are making it up.

the vast majority of racist crime is committed against white people, and especially in london.
So, because the vast majority is non white on white and the fact that the perpratator's (sp?) were not caught means im lying?
Dizzy94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Retrodiction)
Islam is a race, now?
As i said it was a mistake and I dont know how to change the title.
humanrights
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So, because the vast majority is non white on white and the fact that the perpratator's (sp?) were not caught means im lying?

maybe you are not. but as cynic i like to see links to any inflammatory story before i just accept them.
effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You have to remember that English men have a history of violence. My advice is to learn how to defend yourself from them and intimidate them if they become aggressive towards you.

Being coloured and male helps in this regard - they usually keep their distance.
Dizzy94
Rep:
?
maybe you are not. but as cynic i like to see links to any inflammatory story before i just accept them.
Ok, but how am i supposed to provide a link?
kriztoph123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't understand how anyone can say "people are racist because they're ignorant", when you don't know them, then you turn around and say "how can you be racist to someone you don't know". Calling someone a racist is discrimination.

I don't condemn it, I just think you're all being hypocritical to an extreme extent.
tehFrance
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by x-friends)
I'm waiting for Jesus (PBUH)
It will be an awfully long wait... unless that is what 2012 is about :holmes:
Jackthevillain
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Probably A Jew lol. I dont see any black people bringing up the mass black on white violence around the world or the jews for that matter. Know the jews have also corrupted so many white people into self hate.
tehFrance
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jackthevillain)
Probably A Jew lol.
What is to 'lol' about being a Jew? Please expand as I am curious :holmes:
Jackthevillain
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
What is to 'lol' about being a Jew? Please expand as I am curious :holmes:
Because the OP is saying she got abuse for being muslim and the jews are people that spread the anti white feeling throughout the media. Jews and muslims hate each other in many cases so it would be funny if someone who was pretending to be muslim is actually jewish.
Smtn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Islam != Race
Arthur2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by effofex)
You have to remember that English men have a history of violence. My advice is to learn how to defend yourself from them and intimidate them if they become aggressive towards you.

Being coloured and male helps in this regard - they usually keep their distance.
What a load of toffee, we don't behead people or chop off their arms and legs or hang people for being gay.

They keep their distance because you're coloured and male, what a load of bull!!!! keyboard warrior.

Arthur.
Arthur2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You have to ask, why, all over Europe there is such bad feeling toward Islam and muslims?
It did not just appear for no reason, why Islam and not Hindus or Sikhs or Chinese.
Muslims have to start looking at why and do something about it and it does seem to me that muslims are incapable of self criticism.

Arthur.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads