Instincts_2012
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't listen to this guy.

Why?
Tbh, I won't be surprised if you make another thread in the future crying about your girlfriend breaking up with you.

I'd ***** slap my partner if this happened:

"I'm going to keep her slim seen as i'm a personal trainer and monitor all of her macronutrients and exercise regime for her."
username533239
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My girlfriend is slightly overweight, but nothing serious. However, her parents are morbidly obese according to my BMI guesstimate and don't care about their health and general wellbeing at all (just eat junk and drink lots) this is the complete opposite of myself as I take pride in my appearance, health and fitness and am well built. I'm also a qualified personal trainer which I do part time as I really enjoy it, alongside my main job. They know all about this. Isn't this just too much of a barrier between me and her parents?

They also seem very fatalistic and stuck in dead end jobs and extremely pessimistic which is the complete opposite of me. According to my g.f I earn way over what her parents earn put together and I think they know this judging by my lifestyle, house and car etc....

I wish her parent's never knew all this, but my girlfriend told them....

Seems like there is so many things they may be jealous of..

Do you think I could have a decent relationship with parents who seem the complete opposite of me?

pics or gtfo
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Instincts_2012)
Tbh, I won't be surprised if you make another thread in the future crying about your girlfriend breaking up with you.

I'd ***** slap my partner if this happened:

"I'm going to keep her slim seen as i'm a personal trainer and monitor all of her macronutrients and exercise regime for her."
She asked me to help her. If she didn't want me to i'd stop straight away. It's not like I tie her down with fitness bands, and put dumbbells on her feet so she can't move if she eats too many macronutrients and doesn't attend the gym.....
~ Purple Rose ~
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why on earth would they be jealous of you? It sounds like they are more likely to think you are too shallow and too much of an arrogant ***** to have any sort of adult relationship with their daughter.
kitcat17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't listen to this guy.

Why?
naaah lol.. too many people on here comment harshly and make everyone out to be a terrible person.. i mean i look down on anyone i know who smokes and drinks.. but thats just coz it's unhealthy, not cos im a biatch
Oprah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~)
Why on earth would they be jealous of you? It sounds like they are more likely to think you are too shallow and too much of an arrogant ***** to have any sort of adult relationship with their daughter.
U GOT THE GOODS? DO YOU NOT. GURL HAS GOT SOME NIICE COMMENTS! u go go gurl im ratin u up!
p.s if ur free, my show needs a guest if u know what i am sayin!
Jar of Hearts
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Grow up.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by siwelmail)
pics or gtfo
If i'm anon do you think I would put a picture up?
username533239
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If i'm anon do you think I would put a picture up?
yes
Anonymous #1
(Original post by siwelmail)
yes
Well you're wrong!
Lord Jon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unless you two and the parents are really open minded and end up in a fourway together, you should have no problem. They welcome you into thier home and family so at least give them some respect and gratitude. I am sure there are some things that piss em off about you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads