Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Political Test Results Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Dangermouse)
    Anyway, if I was more right leaning I'd be Libertarian as opposed to Tory.
    On TSR there few traditional Tories, most are broadly liberal.

Also Blairite/David Miliband=very wet Tory (think TRG but more liberal)

Brownite/Ed Miliband=Loony left

I actually liked Blair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    On TSR there few traditional Tories, most are broadly liberal.

Also Blairite/David Miliband=very wet Tory (think TRG but more liberal)

Brownite/Ed Miliband=Loony left

I actually liked Blair.
    Stupid phrase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Stupid phrase.
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Stupid phrase.

Exactly.
    Good use of alliteration though...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    A tad biased i accept.

Either way, i think that we can all accept that there is a difference between the two camps within the Labour party.

ReputationRep:

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.41

You are a neoliberal Democrat. 6 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 14 percent are more extremist than you.

You are a right social libertarian.
    Right: 4.87, Libertarian: 8.53

We are doing this again are we?

Economic Left/Right: 6.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.95

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    We are doing this again are we?

Economic Left/Right: 6.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.95
    I can understand being far right, but how on earth can anyone get a score of +5.95

Can we have a breakdown of your answers?

Are you even a democrat?

I can understand being far right, but how on earth can anyone get a score of +5.95

Are you even a democrat?
    Easy... by being a true Conservative!

No.

Democrat... :rofl: I believe more in dictatorships than democracy... democracy is for stupid people that want to feel like they have a say in politics... all it does it hinder the process of getting things done.

ReputationRep:
    Easy... by being a true Conservative!

No.

Democrat... :rofl: I believe more in dictatorships than democracy... democracy is for stupid people that want to feel like they have a say in politics... all it does it hinder the process of getting things done.
    Well then you probably should vacate your seat.

Well then you probably should vacate your seat.
    Why? because I don't believe in the false democracy that we have? yeah jog on.

ReputationRep:
    Why? because I don't believe in the false democracy that we have? yeah jog on.
    you're right though. Governments always get voted out by impatient people who want immediate results. In a dictatorship, or absolute monarchy one person has the time to fully complete their measures, not end up with a half baked thing because someone got fed up of waiting.

(Original post by Moleman1996)
    you're right though. Governments always get voted out by impatient people who want immediate results. In a dictatorship, or absolute monarchy one person has the time to fully complete their measures, not end up with a half baked thing because someone got fed up of waiting.
    See... it is because the electorate are idiots.

I call on the house cede all power to me (tehFrance) and I shall make this country great again... hell you can invade and rule France... well I will invade and rule France as well as the UK... technically it will be France ruling the UK though as I am French and have French interests at heart :teehee:

See... it is because the electorate are idiots.

I call on the house cede all power to me (tehFrance) and I shall make this country great again... hell you can invade and rule France... well I will invade and rule France as well as the UK... technically it will be France ruling the UK though as I am French and have French interests at heart :teehee:
    As long as we don't have to eat snails.

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't we wait until MPs are known before doing this? Seems a bit pointless otherwise.

Are you even a democrat?
    Cough Fascist Cough Cough

ReputationRep:
    I did say we should wait until we got MPs in back on the 2nd page, but I just went with the flow...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Moleman and tehFrance are Mps for the Tories.

It is not that difficult to get such a score as i was +8, +4 back in 2006. Death penalty, anti-immigration and believing dictatorships could be more efficient are all things i once believed although i have become much more liberal on most issues bar the military.

(Original post by MacCuishy)
    Cough Fascist Cough Cough

(Original post by Rakas21)
    Death penalty, anti-immigration and believing dictatorships could be more efficient are all things i once believed although i have become much more liberal on most issues bar the military.
    I love how I have become more right wing... I'm just not raci... :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I hav'nt really altered economically but on most issues socially i have become significantly more liberal.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.