Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As if nursery kids give a **** what colour paper they draw on or what colour witches hats are, or associate them with people in any way whatsoever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Facticity)
    :facepalm2: You sad, sad man.

No one is condoning white genocide. I wouldn't mind Africa being flooded with non Africans or making coffee coloured races in either the EU or Africa.

Shut up. You are literally spouting nonsense.

SOLID arguments there. Showing your colors. When will you antiwhites realize you are just are making onlookers even MORE suspicious by behaving like this. Thanks for encouraging more unawakened whites to research themselves

ReputationRep:
    Threads like this:

Opinions are not facts nor are they law

Reminds me of 'Im not allowed to hang an England flag outside my house' <-- Who has ever said that your not allowed to do this!? Moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derangedyoshi)
    Whites, males and straight people generally don't suffer persecution in this country: blacks are less trusted, see the recent riots as an example, with many newspapers/people saying it was mainly blacks when it wasn't; gay people still face considerable bullying/persecution and are denied legal rights eg marriage; females are still underrepresented in business and science (eg ICL, a science-based uni, has 2/3 males in their undergraduates, and most big companies have mostly or exclusively males in the boardroom) and often don't get equal pay.

This idea that white males are discriminated against is ridiculous, and I say this as a white male myself. It's almost as bad as the supposed "persecution" of Christians in the USA, none of whom seem to care that both Muslims and atheists are virtually unelectable due to public distrust. GROW UP, if you were being discriminated against in the way that many minorities have been historically and still are (to some extent) today, you'd know about it.
    HAHA

I made an observation on what I have seen at University and you tell me to grow up? There was nothing in my post saying I am up in arms for the white male, or that I support ethnic groups. You tell me to grow up? when you are a MATURE adult and can act like one come back and discuss the issue with me.

The point I made was that there are groups for these people all over the place, wether at Uni or searching for a job(police quotas and the like). Now I suggested if someone was to do this for a white person, or a man or a straight person you yourself go into a typically PC rant.

Also there used to be groups for white males(and then eventually males in general but they got removed as it was sexist, yet female only groups are fine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Yes... because dark colours are seen as sinister or ominous (evil), whereas lighter colours are seen as happiness and safety (good).
    What would scare you more; a Death Eater (I hate using a Harry Potter reference but my mind is blank and I need to go out) wearing all black, or one wearing all pink?
    Pink can't exactly blend into shadows

It's been that way since time began tbh (or so I'd guess), so why they want to change it now is beyond me.
    It is possible for things to be terrifying and light -coloured. To this day, the hairs on my neck stand up with coarse fear whenever anyone mentions the gremlins, and i'm pretty sure the main guy was mostly white-furred.

ReputationRep:
    I agree that it certainly is a case of political correctness gone mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevkevkev)
    :confused:

So if a white man speaks up for his race he is told to "grow up you patheric Angy child," You sound like an antiwhite

No one is going to Indian and flooding it with non Indians and telling anyone who objects to "grow up you patheric Angy child"

No one is going to Japan and flooding it with non Japanese and telling anyone who objects to "grow up you patheric Angy child"

This mass immigration and assimilation is ONLY happening in all white countries

PC is all part of the plan and its a tool to make us more accepting and to create generations of antiwhite. Watch my videos in this thread.

"Speaking up for your race". Hyperbole much? The only race war and conspiracy is in your head. Also, *angry, and the country is India.
    "Mass immigration" tends to happen towards better off countries(its economics), in the last 2 centuries that is Europe and North America. You think there were no British people going to the Far East or South Asia before that?

ReputationRep:
    Witches may dress in black, but their skin is paler than pale...

ReputationRep:
    Bah, Bah, Blac- Rainbow sheep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    "Speaking up for your race". Hyperbole much? The only race war and conspiracy is in your head. Also, *angry, and the country is India.
    "Mass immigration" tends to happen towards better off countries(its economics), in the last 2 centuries that is Europe and North America. You think there were no British people going to the Far East or South Asia before that?

I'll preempt all the pathetic justifications for white genocide up front shall I?! It will just save us so much time.

“Because of history ” does not justify white genocide.
    “For the economy” does not justify white genocide.
    “Low birth rates”, does not justify white genocide.
    “We all bleed red!” does not justify white genocide.
    "A shortage of doctors" does not justify white genocide
    “We are all human!” does not justify white genocide.
    “Race is just a social construct!” does not justify white genocide.
    “We are all from Africa!” does not justify white genocide.
    ONLY white countries and ALL white countries are being flooded with non white immigration and being told to "assimilate"

Don't forget. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

ReputationRep:
    B-b-but pink would clash with the green skin! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't need to read the rest once i got to the part about governments being elected "democratically" You don't know how things work. Let me give you just a tiny explanation.

When the media is controlled by a certain group then NO government is democratically elected. When you have a population that is dumb, non political, alienated, non racially aware and made up off immigrants its EASY to MANIPULATE the masses by the media. You need to learn more about whats really going on in the world. Do you think its possible for the same people to have bets on two horses in a two horse race? ;-)

WATCH the videos i have linked on Cultural Marxism. Thats your starter You might thank me later.
    Oh and when the penny drops you will fell REALLY angry. Once that passes you'll feel a lot better.
    You are really embarassing yourself now
    After ripping your arguments to shreds you chose to pick on one tiny tiny bit to start talking about conspiracies that are totally off point.
    Do you not find it makes your argument weak and you ignorant to ignore my points because you have no answer. Even if we believe your non mainstream views on democraticaly elected it doesn't make the rest of my point void therefore it is merely a stalling tactic by yourself as you try to totally change the topic instead of arguing

You can't respond to points made, so if i was you would go away and learn how to have an argument/debate instead of saying silly things like "I am going to stop reading your points because i disagree with something that is a minute bit of the post and is virtually never disputed unless you go really deep into it and in no way makes the points that follow void.

ReputationRep:
    Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayjay)
    You are really embarassing yourself now
    After ripping your arguments to shreds you chose to pick on one tiny tiny bit to start talking about conspiracies that are totally off point.
    Do you not find it makes your argument weak and you ignorant to ignore my points because you have no answer. Even if we believe your non mainstream views on democraticaly elected it doesn't make the rest of my point void therefore it is merely a stalling tactic by yourself as you try to totally change the topic instead of arguing

You can't respond to points made, so if i was you would go away and learn how to have an argument/debate instead of saying silly things like "I am going to stop reading your points because i disagree with something that is a minute bit of the post and is virtually never disputed unless you go really deep into it and in no way makes the points that follow void.
    LOL i know your type. You are posting in my other thread as well. I didn't notice the screen name was the same. Here's a suggestion. Be less on the offensive in future and your trolling will work better. HELLO MARXIST SHILL. GOOD DAY TO YOU

Actually I just looked over your post history. You are NON WHITE. Good god what is it with you non whites having SUCH AN ATTITUDE at people in white countries speaking out for the white race. Disgusting in fact. Really shameless.

ReputationRep:
    The broader concept of having positive association with "skin colours" probably has a degree of merit to it, but the proposals are insane :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    Mass immigration? No.

Out of interest will all the immigrants and their descendants leave once this country is as horrible as theirs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    Mass immigration? No.

Out of interest will all the immigrants and their descendants leave once this country is as horrible as theirs?
    Is this poster Non white? I have noticed the most offensive aggressive posters on here regarding immigration and race ALWAYS turn out to be non white when you check their post history. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Is this poster Non white? I have noticed the most offensive aggressive posters on here regarding immigration and race ALWAYS turn out to be non white when you check their post history. :rolleyes:
    Who , the guy I quoted or me?

I think he's south asian. I'm mixed but culturally English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    Who , the guy I quoted or me?

I think he's south asian. I'm mixed but culturally English.
    Yep i meant him. See i was right its always the same. They are the most aggressive towards whites who are speaking out for their race.

ReputationRep:
    It's political correctness gone mad!!!!! :crazy:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.