Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good news, bad news. They are looking at your bum as well. You just don't notice because you've already gone past.

I should feel flattered if I were you. It's better than crying.

ReputationRep:
    pics or gtfo
    nah just kidding , but sersiously ......guys staring at your boobs is not realy the biggest problem you can have ........ and just so we know .....are you sure nobody is staring at your .....well ....you can guess what while you are not looking ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzy 123)
    What are these minimiser bras? I've never heard of them, so doubt they'd be in my size.
    Yeah, they don't do minimiser bras in larger sizes.

ReputationRep:
    It's about a 20 minute walk to college, and it's next to a road.

Most of the vehicles are vans/trucks, and i'm pretty sure the stereotypical drivers drive them.

The amount of guys I see staring at my boobs is stupid. And these are the guys who I see doing it, and do it really obviously. I'm not counting the ones I don't see or look discretely. I mean, they literally turn their heads to look, especially the 'pikey' kids who drive to college on their mopeds...

It makes me so so so self counscious. And it really is nearly every other driver that does it. It's not like i'm dressed slutty, at all. Wearing a jumper one day, normal t shirt and cardigan the next day..
    I thought maybe it's because I was wearing my bag across my body, so the strap lies between my boobs, making them look bigger.. so I wore it on my shoulder, but it made no difference, and no my back hurts.

It's making me really nervous about going tomorrow, I just hate it so much, have been crying alot about it tonight, really not wanting to go tomorrow.

Missing out the obvious, I do have quite large boobs, but I have a quiet/shy personality, which doesn't match them.

Maybe you should be thankful that you are attractive and people notice that. Many girls and lads feel ashamed not to be attractive. You should feel fortunate.

ReputationRep:
    Thats why burkhas exist :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with guys looking at your boobs anyway? Are they not allowed to look at something which they find aesthetically pleasing? Do you think trees get self conscious when passers by admire the autumn leaves growing off it?

ReputationRep:

Most of the vehicles are vans/trucks, and i'm pretty sure the stereotypical drivers drive them.

The amount of guys I see staring at my boobs is stupid. And these are the guys who I see doing it, and do it really obviously. I'm not counting the ones I don't see or look discretely. I mean, they literally turn their heads to look, especially the 'pikey' kids who drive to college on their mopeds...

It makes me so so so self counscious. And it really is nearly every other driver that does it. It's not like i'm dressed slutty, at all. Wearing a jumper one day, normal t shirt and cardigan the next day..
    I thought maybe it's because I was wearing my bag across my body, so the strap lies between my boobs, making them look bigger.. so I wore it on my shoulder, but it made no difference, and no my back hurts.

It's making me really nervous about going tomorrow, I just hate it so much, have been crying alot about it tonight, really not wanting to go tomorrow.

Missing out the obvious, I do have quite large boobs, but I have a quiet/shy personality, which doesn't match them.
    It's good to see that you don't like that you're being objectfified by these guys. It just seems that nowadays girls don't really care if guys stare... which obv shouldn't be the case.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I have the same problem. It used to make me feel self-conscious and dirty, but I've realised that they're only looking because they think they're nice.

Guys like boobs. That is all. I mean I stare at guys' arses...can't deny that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras17)
    It's good to see that you don't like that you're being objectfified by these guys. It just seems that nowadays girls don't really care if guys stare... which obv shouldn't be the case.
    lolwut

Guys stare at attractive girls, girls stare at attractive guys. There is nothing wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    lolwut

Guys stare at attractive girls, girls stare at attractive guys. There is nothing wrong with that.
    There's plenty wrong with staring at a girl's breasts when she's covered and just wants to get to school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras17)
    There's plenty wrong with staring at a girl's breasts when she's covered and just wants to get to school
    Why? People can look at whatever they want.

There'd be something wrong if someone ran up to her and started rubbing her boobs, but there's nothing wrong with people looking at them.

ReputationRep:

:nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    Why? People can look at whatever they want.

There'd be something wrong if someone ran up to her and started rubbing her boobs, but there's nothing wrong with people looking at them.
    They're HER breasts so its HER decision and she has already said that she doesn't like it

ReputationRep:
    Not really that big at all then... :rolleyes:
    If you think that's small, then what are you?

Cause I will be extremely suprised if they are bigger than mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras17)
    They're HER breasts so its HER decision and she has already said that she doesn't like it
    That doesn't make any sense at all. So if I'm walking down the road and people are looking at my T-Shirt, I have the right to be furious simply because it's MY shirt and therefore MY decision?

Nonsense. I can understand her being annoyed, but the people looking have every right to look...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angryvivo)
    boo hoo, its not really an issue. You got "god given gifts"< a term i rarely use as i am an athiest. The truth is that it shouldn't be a problem, in fact i think you should be a little narcisistic and just enjoy them. If someone stares at me, i stare back until they realise how rude they are being. Unless something serious happens(like u get verbally or physically harassed its not an issue because you got the rest of your life ahead of you, a 20 minute walk to college is nothing.
    Looked at your gender, you must really have big moobs if people stare you out over them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    No, it's not a fat suit. It's like a frame that you'd wear under your top or something, that would then allow clothes to fall on them instead of adhering to your body.

It would mean that OP's chest would no longer stick out.
    This is a joke right???

ReputationRep:
    OP, check these bad boys (girls?) out: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Minim...ens/b/43252030

ReputationRep:
    Get your tits out for the lads

ReputationRep:
    I never wear padded bras, I doubt they make them in my size.

And look at my first post.. jumper, normal t shirts.

And what size would that be?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.