Turn on thread page Beta

Glee Speculation and Discussion Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunky x)
    Mike's Mum was so pretty as well!

I'm trying to work out who I agree with RE: Mercedes/Rachel. I can see both their POV and Mercedes was annoying me with the Booty Camp thing. Plus what is this illness? Is it genuine or just her trying to get out of it?
    Tbh whatever it was she wasn't putting the work in, so why should she get the female lead in the production. And she was complaining about being too busy, if she can't cope with what she's already doing why was she adding even more onto her plate? I'm looking forward to the Santana/Mercedes duet though in 3x04

Can't believe we have to wait another month till the next episode :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyLH)
    Tbh whatever it was she wasn't putting the work in, so why should she get the female lead in the production. And she was complaining about being too busy, if she can't cope with what she's already doing why was she adding even more onto her plate? I'm looking forward to the Santana/Mercedes duet though in 3x04

SO stupid.

Mercedes is a diva. She wants to be a singer, not a performer in a musical (which requires dancing and being a character as opposed to just blasting notes) yet auditions for musicals. I don't know why she got offended about being double cast. It's really common practice.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by AmyLH)

:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Hey all don't think I've posted in this thread before so HI

Watched Asian F today, really enjoyed it- thought Britney's song/dance was awesome- love watching her dance she's a bit incredible! Also thought Out Here On My Own was amazing- I'm glad Rachel got Maria though Mercedes's voice would never have been right for the role...

Not impressed we have to wait til november for the next episode though We're only 3 eps into the series for Gods sake, they shouldn't start the series until they have a decent amount filmed and ready to air in my opinion...

ReputationRep:
    Mike's Mum was so pretty as well!

I'm trying to work out who I agree with RE: Mercedes/Rachel. I can see both their POV and Mercedes was annoying me with the Booty Camp thing. Plus what is this illness? Is it genuine or just her trying to get out of it?
    My immediate thought was that she was pregnant. Although it would be kinda lazy to use the same plot twice ... unless Mercedes goes down the abortion route...

[/random speculation with absolutely no suppoting evidence]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flo[ProActiv])
    My immediate thought was that she was pregnant. Although it would be kinda lazy to use the same plot twice ... unless Mercedes goes down the abortion route...

[/random speculation with absolutely no suppoting evidence]
    True, that's what I thought, but then remembered Quinn. Seems cheap doing it twice. I think that maybe they might consider doing the anorexia plot more this time. I dunno.

Just seems bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    True, that's what I thought, but then remembered Quinn. Seems cheap doing it twice. I think that maybe they might consider doing the anorexia plot more this time. I dunno.

Just seems bizarre.
    Nyah, they've been quite happy to cover old ground. Wasn't the second season essentially a repeat of the first, minus the baby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Nyah, they've been quite happy to cover old ground. Wasn't the second season essentially a repeat of the first, minus the baby?
    Maybe I just have too much faith in the concept that season 3 is returning to it's roots- original plots, focus on main characters, etc.

Either way I'd be very surprised if they did do pregnancy, seeing as the plot is ongoing with Quinn doing this quite frankly stupid thing she's doing.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I just have too much faith in the concept that season 3 is returning to it's roots- original plots, focus on main characters, etc.

Either way I'd be very surprised if they did do pregnancy, seeing as the plot is ongoing with Quinn doing this quite frankly stupid thing she's doing.
    Very true. I just wouldn't be surprised if they did go down that road.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Very true. I just wouldn't be surprised if they did go down that road.
    I think we're just very sceptical because of season 2.

I'm just watching, and hoping. I feel the last two episodes in particular have returned to the Glee we all started with and I really hope it continues to such a high standard.

ReputationRep:
    ALIVE THREAD! ALIVE!

IRISH
    DEFECTION
    SUE FINALLY GETTING AN OPPONENT
    LEPRECHAUN
    BRITTANTA
    QUINN'S A *****
    THE KISS

I'm jus' saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theatre_student)
    Really liked the episode- thought that Rory's character was a bit over the top but he's in it for seven episodes so I'm hopeful they'll shape him a bit more through the series..Loved his voice though, really different from the usual Glee stylings.

Was suprised by the kiss at the end :O Didn't see that coming!

Really excited for next weeks episode though, from the sounds of it its going to be amazing
    I liked the fact he has a deeper voice. Sick of all the rockstar/popstar stuff. Lovely deep voice.

I saw the kiss coming a mile off- all that crap about ****s and stuff- bound to happen!

I think him being so Iris was perhaps him trying to fit in- just thinking that everyone loves the irish. Plus if he picked up that Brit liked it, he's bound to play it up!

ReputationRep:
    I liked the fact he has a deeper voice. Sick of all the rockstar/popstar stuff. Lovely deep voice.

I saw the kiss coming a mile off- all that crap about ****s and stuff- bound to happen!

I think him being so Iris was perhaps him trying to fit in- just thinking that everyone loves the irish. Plus if he picked up that Brit liked it, he's bound to play it up!
    Yeah, the dynamic between him and Brit was good I thought, she was brilliant as always, Heather Morris is genius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theatre_student)
    Yeah, the dynamic between him and Brit was good I thought, she was brilliant as always, Heather Morris is genius
    Yeah, it was really cool.
    Brit annoys me sometimes. I just don't understand how someone can be so naive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

true love.

That is all.
    ... Yay. So much yay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)

True love.

That is all.

Image doesn't work :cry:

I have a feeling it's probably this:

And I don't have this photo as the background on my phone... No.....

:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    Image doesn't work :cry:

I have a feeling it's probably this:

And I don't have this photo as the background on my phone... No.....

:daydreaming:
    :daydreaming: I love their love.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was the best episode in living memory- am I right?

ReputationRep:
    Well that was the best episode in living memory- am I right?
    YOU ARE SO RIGHT! And the vast majority of the society agrees with you too, I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyRainbows)
    YOU ARE SO RIGHT! And the vast majority of the society agrees with you too, I'm sure
    Awkward moments when things that happen to Kurt and Blaine remind you of your relationship.

But I cried. It was so amazing.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.