If you had a million pounds how would you invest it? Watch

Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by crocker710)
I repeat the question I just asked:
Can you describe the wear and tear that would A) be exceed £600 per house and B) won't be classed as 'general' wear and tear?

judging my the amount of people that agree with me (9) and the ones which agree with you (0) I think I can conclude who's more likely to be correct and who's being bitter and not letting a point they've lost drop.
Yes, because people pos repping you means they agree with that specific point hahaha.

Shame, showed you how your house prices were wrong, called you up on the costs of bills being too low, and shown how repair costs aren't covered by deposits, and you just ignore them all cute.

And iu'll repeat the answer, that is irrelevant =] . Bless.
crocker710
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
Yes, because people pos repping you means they agree with that specific point hahaha.

Shame, showed you how your house prices were wrong, called you up on the costs of bills being too low, and shown how repair costs aren't covered by deposits, and you just ignore them all cute.

And iu'll repeat the answer, that is irrelevant =] . Bless.
At least you're the going down as the captain of a sinking ship.
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
At least you're the going down as the captain of a sinking ship.
Oh look, ignored it all again :rolleyes:
crocker710
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh look, ignored it all again :rolleyes:
Can you describe the wear and tear that would A) be exceed £600 per house and B) won't be classed as 'general' wear and tear?
Yes, yes you did.
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes, yes you did.
I'm allowed to ignore irrelevant points =]

As noted, to the simple point, wear and tear is a landlords responsibility, no matter whether he pays it or it is covered by warrantys etc, not the tennants =]. Simple point buddy (:
crocker710
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

As noted, to the simple point, wear and tear is a landlords responsibility, no matter whether he pays it or it is covered by warrantys etc, not the tennants =]. Simple point buddy (:
Just as you're 'allowed' to ignore points; so will I as the vast majority of yours have been, 'buddy'.
Last edited by crocker710; 6 years ago
subzero0137
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would personally go to the poorest countries and hand out resources.
Jmzie-Coupe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank-you for your input your time is valued and respected by our customer service team. Due to an influx of inquires we can not respond at this time, but we endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.

/nodobywillrespond

Well; you see; in the real world you give a deposit of between 4-6 weeks rent in lieu of any damage of the property when you leave, that's where this 'mysterious' deposit is from.
A newly installed boiler is covered by a warrantee; there's also such a thing as 'landlord insurance'; however if you had the common sense to read the other posts I have put on this thread I have already explained how I would work this model.
Well thankyou for correcting my already outstanding knowledge; which is up to date as of yesterday. I forgot that you're more well versed in knowledge of English property; as your current location is Italy.
OK. Let me put it in simple terms since you don't seem to understand. A deposit from a tenant will not cover you as a landlord for repairs in the house such as; aforementioned a boiler repair.

A boiler repair is down to you as the landlord and is no way a tenants responsibility. 'Newly installed boiler'? - Are you seriously suggesting you'd wack in a new heating system to every house you acquire? What a pointless exercise.

As for warranty periods * (Sorry had to correct your imperfect spelling since, as you so eloquently put it "I am well versed") they vary from model to model. Most Worcester-Bosch warranties are a year, which isn't a long time and most boilers break down after 10+ years so hardly within the warranty period wouldn't you say?

Congrats on pointing out landlord insurance, which is just re-iterating what I said to you originally, however if you actually read it properly rather than answering with immediate idiocy you would realise that I already said that wouldn't cover the aforementioned.

Try harder next time, your sarcastic attempts fail dismally.

Oh and I hardly think my current location is relevant to this discussion but congratulations on identifying it anyway. Hopefully you'd be able to locate it on a map given your current understanding of such basic general knowledge.
Last edited by Jmzie-Coupe; 6 years ago
Jmzie-Coupe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Don't worry, this guy is so stupid he seems to think a tenants deposit is somehow related to a landlord and will cover them for repairs in a rented house. He probably doesn't even know what the DPS is.
crocker710
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
OK. Let me put it in simple terms since you don't seem to understand. A deposit from a tenant will not cover you as a landlord for repairs in the house such as; aforementioned a boiler repair.

A boiler repair is down to you as the landlord and is no way a tenants responsibility. 'Newly installed boiler'? - Are you seriously suggesting you'd wack in a new heating system to every house you acquire? What a pointless exercise.

As for warranty periods * (Sorry had to correct your imperfect spelling since, as you so eloquently put it "I am well versed&quot they vary from model to model. Most Worcester-Bosch warranties are a year, which isn't a long time and most boilers break down after 10+ years so hardly within the warranty period wouldn't you say?

Congrats on pointing out landlord insurance, which is what I originally posted about however if you actually read it properly rather than answering with immediate idiocy you would realise that I already said that wouldn't cover the aforementioned.

Try harder next time, your sarcastic attempts fail dismally.

Oh and I hardly think my current location is relevant to this discussion but congratulations on identifying it anyway. Hopefully you'd be able to locate it on a map given your current understanding of such basic general knowledge.
Let me put this in simple terms for you; no where did I say a deposit covered a boiler repair. derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

If you had spent the time reading each of the posts I have put in this thread you'll have attained answers to your points raised. ergo there was no need to mention insurance as I had already stated I'd have landlord insurance in posts before you trollololed along.

Yeah; just because your country is going to the dogs doesn't mean you have any grasp on the British property market; nevermind the student let market.

(y) I refer you to my sig.
Last edited by crocker710; 6 years ago
Naked and Famous
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Property Delopment
Dave O
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
1)Buy some land and start building houses on top of it once the economic downturn ends.
2) Open my own business perhaps
viffer
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A VCT
ccfcadam36
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by chickenonsteroids)
i'd buy TSR first

then bet the rest on red
nah, it's all about black
zedeneye1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by subzero0137)
I would personally go to the poorest countries and hand out resources.
sadly the exact opposite happens to those who get this kind of wealth..

they go to the poorest countries and take away their natural resources, leaving them even poorer...
Jmzie-Coupe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Let me put this in simple terms for you; no where did I say a deposit covered a boiler repair. derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

If you had spent the time reading each of the posts I have put in this thread you'll have attained answers to your points raised. ergo there was no need to mention insurance as I had already stated I'd have landlord insurance in posts before you trollololed along.

Yeah; just because your country is going to the dogs doesn't mean you have any grasp on the British property market; nevermind the student let market.

(y) I refer you to my sig.
You still don't get it do you, FYL. I guess there is no reasoning with cretins. Go back, re read my post again and then come back to me when you can actually comprehend and master the English language like an adult.

I am British you buffoon, so I presume you must be talking about your own country. Your clear lack of basic business acumen shows that you should really stick to stacking shelves at Tesco's and leave business to people that know what they're talking about.

Failed model.
crocker710
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
You still don't get it do you, FYL. I guess there is no reasoning with cretins. Go back, re read my post again and then come back to me when you can actually comprehend and master the English language like an adult.

I am British you buffoon, so I presume you must be talking about your own country. Your clear lack of basic business acumen shows that you should really stick to stacking shelves at Tesco's and leave business to people that know what they're talking about.

Failed model.
crawl back in your cave troll.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Record label.
skeanos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Regenerative medicine.
hamzazulfiqar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
gold or property.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

Yes, definitely (35)
13.73%
I'd like to think so (131)
51.37%
Ha! You must be kidding. (89)
34.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed