hi pretty eye lady

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hi again! :cute:
rock_climber86
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
did you watch the opening ceremony? It was pretty spectacular! The rings, omg :eek: Hope you had a good day
[email protected]
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rock_climber86)
did you watch the opening ceremony? It was pretty spectacular! The rings, omg :eek: Hope you had a good day
Yeah, I'm watching the ceremony now, it's amazing! Wish I was there...:rolleyes: My day has been great thanks, you?
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Yeah, I'm watching the ceremony now, it's amazing! Wish I was there...:rolleyes: My day has been great thanks, you?
pretty boring :/...i'm watching the ceremony too. Looks fab! highlight of myday . the french words are confusing though....should be english then french hehe

[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
pretty boring :/...i'm watching the ceremony too. Looks fab! highlight of myday . the french words are confusing though....should be english then french hehe

forgetamine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lol move to Manchester, you won't see the sun a lot
Dinnes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I used to love it, now not so much. As I've grown up I've found that I really struggle in the heat, not least because I tend to sweat more than most people. As a result I have to be careful about being hydrated and stuff and it's a real pain. Last year I was at Lake Mead in Arizona on one night of our holiday, where it peaked at 131F/50C. Now *that* was hot :P

It's nice to have a warm day in spring, but in summer it gets a bit much :P

Hooray for thunderstorms!
Dan
onda
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, I enjoy it.
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
so glad it's been raining and cold these last few days! Last week so so unbearable! I used to shower 3 times a day when it hit 30 deg C
acer0951
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
so glad it's been raining and cold these last few days! Last week so so unbearable! I used to shower 3 times a day when it hit 30 deg C
The rain sounds sooo comforting!

rock_climber86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by acer0951)
The rain sounds sooo comforting!

Ah i agree with you! I have this youtube vid bookmarked! Check it out: rain video
vabbian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can stand the heat, but when it is SO bright I literally cannot see & the brightness causes me to sneeze like crazy
cyfer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hate it when it is sunny. I already sweat exuberantly on a cold day and I just can't seem to relax if the temperature is above 25C

I prefer it when it is chilly, with a lot of wind. Rain is nice, although not damp and heavy air as that makes it harder to run.

I was just in Poland. It was 35C with not a breath of wind. Absolutely horrible and I couldn't even sleep at night.
Zottula
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I struggle in the heat and I don't like the brightness either, but at least I can wear sunglasses for that.
theonefrombrum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not at all.
laura1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You can't exactly hate summer because of sun and heat when we don't get sun or heat anyway.
rock_climber86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cyfer)
I was just in Poland. It was 35C with not a breath of wind. Absolutely horrible and I couldn't even sleep at night.
that sounds unliveable! Poor buggers :eek:
stifa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm an albino, so I get easily sunburned and can't really go out without wearing sunglasses, or else I wouldn't be able to see anything...

I don't mind the summer heat though -- there have been too many cold and rainy days here in Norway this summer so I have learnt to appreciate those hot (and rare) summer days.
prettypickle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm so glad to see that I'm not alone Lol
brunettej
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I may be weird but I strongly dislike it lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise