Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

VOTE!! IS Dumberdore DEAD or ALIVE??! watch

• View Poll Results: Dumbledore, DEAD or ALIVE?!
    Dead
    67.69%
    Alive
    17.47%
    Don't know
    8.30%
    Other
    6.55%

ReputationRep:
    I think hes alive, this is why :
    I think its like Narnia (when Aslan died), theres some catch and thats why he trusted snape (he knows about the catch). I think we will see him at the end of the 7th book !!!

ReputationRep:
    Although I voted for Dumbledore to be dead, I did read somewhere that JK Rowling said one of her characters had a reprieve... so, it could be Dumbledore... Snape (from the blackened dungeons of Voldys hideouts)... Draco Malfoy (from his cowardice)... maybe even Sirius Black. Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    well, one thing i've noticed about reality, is that the vast majority of people who are dead stay dead! Impressive i know.
    However i voted alive for sheer comedy, and realised that 30 otheres voted the same, scary!

ReputationRep:
    well, they've got their reasons i'm sure...

ReputationRep:
    dead.
    end of.

ReputationRep:
    alive!!

ReputationRep:
    DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!

Theres that that got out of my system...

oh wait hang on...

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dead
    as a dodo

ReputationRep:
    The majority so far voted that Dumbledore is 'dead'. I think this poll should be closed.

ReputationRep:
    He gonna do a Gandalf... JK told me herself.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah sureeeeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I think JK said the exact opposite... Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    He's dead. Come on people we have to accept it and move on. Dumbledore is not coming back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    well if he aint dead then having a funeral for him was a big mistake.
    :rofl:

:ditto:

I think hes dead

ReputationRep:
    He is dead. Snape isn't evil, dumbledore begged snape to kill him, I thought that was obvious :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    He is dead. Snape isn't evil, dumbledore begged snape to kill him, I thought that was obvious :confused:
    :cool: Same here, but apparently not for some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    :cool: Same here, but apparently not for some.
    :five:

At least there are some sane people here :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I dont want to believe Snape is evil. I used to hate him and like Harrys dad then after book 5 I switched sides and I'm not going to do that again. However evil or not he killed Dumbledore so therefore Dumbledore must be dead. Dead dead dead dead dead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    :five:

At least there are some sane people here :p:
    Yep, that's right! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForumFreak)
    Yeah I dont want to believe Snape is evil. I used to hate him and like Harrys dad then after book 5 I switched sides and I'm not going to do that again. However evil or not he killed Dumbledore so therefore Dumbledore must be dead. Dead dead dead dead dead!
    Yup, in book 5, you feel sorry for Snape once we learnt the truth about his past back in the old days with the Maruader's group, Lily etc. It makes me rethink how 'nice' Harry's dad actually was. Not very nice, I'd say.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.