x Turn on thread page Beta

You have got to be having a laugh ... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Agreed. Maybe Student Media Services should reach out a bit, and find out if any other companies wish to advertise on TSR. Come on' we're students for goodness sakes. There are hundreds of products targeted at us - coursework cheating shouldn't be one of them, and shouldn't be advertised on TSR, and website with a controversial history regarding exams and cheating.
    Exactly, the NUS gets ads off Argos, Apple, HP and other companies, why TSR cannot do that Im unsure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Exactly, the NUS gets ads off Argos, Apple, HP and other companies, why TSR cannot do that Im unsure.
    i think that more people would be more likely to click on these as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefin)
    And they aren't websites that advertise blatant cheating too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefin)
    Exactly.

What would you rather do? Buy a new iPod or have your qualification aims ended because you bought coursework off coursework.info?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Exactly.

What would you rather do? Buy a new iPod or have your qualification aims ended because you bought coursework off coursework.info?
    hear hear.

well, debate solved. as easy as that. lovely.

It's utterly ridiculous that a forum of ~50,000 members has issues staying up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    After the upgrade, all the buddy/ignore lists were reset. Have you updated yours since then?
    I'm pretty sure he added coursework.info to his ignore list just recently.. way after the upgrade.

ReputationRep:
    it's fugly

ReputationRep:
    have as many ads as you like. opera9 destroys them!

ReputationRep:
    it could be worse..ive seen sites that have adverts as posts in threads :eek:

(Original post by MattG)
    it could be worse..ive seen sites that have adverts as posts in threads :eek:
    They do that here now.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.