Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what's the best way to tell someone you fancy them? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turbochargedk)
    Don't worry just go back and edit all posts mentioning said school then get crosseyed_cat to do the same and put whatever you want in the place of the school's name.
    i'm looking at your sig...where are you from? basel? or do u mean u represented switzerland?

i'd like to do that but when you're being anonymous, there's no way you can go back and edit what you've written. oh well...it sucks but i'll just deal with it.

(Original post by crosseyed_cat)
    i'm looking at your sig...where are you from? basel? or do u mean u represented switzerland?
    yes yes. that's what i'd like to know myself. :confused:

i'm getting awfully exhausted even though i'm hungry. i should be going to sleep now. thanks for all the post everyone. goodnight (or rather, good morning).

(Original post by hic_et_ubique)
    1. me or the other girl told you about his firm and insurance unis
    2. me or someone else once asked him for the past papers
    3. favourite colour was years ago man.. start of the year.
    anyway these tedious details can be collected by anyone. the very fact that you are doing this shows you are getting obsessive and believe me I know what it's like coughcoughstalkingcoughcough

FACE IT - you and him don't interact at all. I have to agree with Anonymous #3 *wink, i know who you are . check your PM* - you are clearly tending on the obsessive line. that guy does not care, and it couldnt be made clearer. I dont mean to sound ruthless and cruel but listen--- try to psychoanalyse him--- he probably still likes those blond girls, he txts them, talks to them on msn etc. does he to you?

any guy or girl who reads someone posting about them on a thread like this is gonna get freaked. watch out, i fear for you.

and i realised i should be anonymous but it's too late to hide my identity. tsk tsk.

oh and by the way, I might know who crosseyed_cat is. Been doing SLN for three years now... experienced delegates *yeah right*:p:
    1. i asked him myself, you told me, and he told our econ class muahahahahah (think you might have came to class late again that day)
    2. twas me who asked about the past papers. ahaks. you asked him about his exam papers. aha!
    3. fav colour, bday date ...if i didn't ask him in the first place, you guys wouldn't even know wht or when it is
    yea i agree that anyone can collect those tedious details, but the fact is, gathering those details does not show that someone is obsessed about that person or whatever it is they're gathering infos abt. it only shows that they like the person and they want to know more about them. jeez..no harm there. at least i'm not going to the internet and typing his name up to see what more info i can gather about him *cough cough* unlike someone i knw...
    hey, that's so not true. we do interact. it's just that i seldom come online these days and everytime i go online, i don't see him online either so yea go figure. if i do see him online, i'd go say hi to him, and if you're referring to the past, well...*ahem, ahem* you know yourself why i ain't talking to him. and besides i didn't like him in the past so i didn't really see the point in getting to know him.
    psychoanalysing someone is going over the "obsession" line. i'm not going to that extreme. doing it would mean i'm going way over the top of any normal behaviour.
    *sigh* yet again, he does talk to me unlike before. i guess he's changed over the years. i mean before, all he talks about are those playstation games and whatnot. i still remember..he's always like "reloading magazine", "reloading magazine". man, you'd think he was talking to a boy or something. on top of that, he was somewhat slow at replying so that just seriously pissed me off and annoyed me at times. but those were the old days, and i kind of missed them and you do know why, ya? we've talked about this before; no need to mention it here.
    oh well...whatever. i still haven't seen that other friend of ours online. i've been studying during most of the day. again, not much progress but i'm getting somewhere.
    eheh. you know who crosseyed_cat is? tell me on msn who that person is. oh, and try not to reply here anymore coz i'm trying to bury this post amongst other posts that has decayed and lost its value.

you still havent told him?

(Original post by Mangaroo)
    you still havent told him?
    nope i haven't. my my you sure keep up with this thread.
    apparently he's back. now i don't know if i should kill the guy or kill the guy. yea i think i can go kill the guy. i'm so pissed off right now. don't get me wrong though, it's not because he's back early, it's because of something else that he did (not while he was away).

Move On Girl!

ReputationRep:
    if you've got his number i think you should just GO FOR IT! before some other girl gets him!! i mean, if he doesnt pick up, his loss, if he does then well done! at least you wont have any regrets right?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    nope i haven't. my my you sure keep up with this thread.
    apparently he's back. now i don't know if i should kill the guy or kill the guy. yea i think i can go kill the guy. i'm so pissed off right now. don't get me wrong though, it's not because he's back early, it's because of something else that he did (not while he was away).
    check your PM.
    and i agree with mangaroo - "MOVE ON".
    BTW, what all have you been studying? I havent started!! ugh!

(Original post by doll)
    if you've got his number i think you should just GO FOR IT! before some other girl gets him!! i mean, if he doesnt pick up, his loss, if he does then well done! at least you wont have any regrets right?!!
    ya i have his number but i'm still pissed off so i'll wait till i calm down and sort my feelings out. i'm sort of having second thoughts here.

check your PM.
    and i agree with mangaroo - "MOVE ON".
    BTW, what all have you been studying? I havent started!! ugh!
    i checked my PM. that source of ours better do it but i don't think he would since he always says that he'd do it later but he never does it. i even dared him yesterday heh.
    moving on might come to mind once i sort my feelings out.
    did nothing but math! damn. i better move on to another subject since i'm planning to go to our school's math revision course next week anyhow. i might do econ or bio next. quit saying you haven't started studying. you have! you've done chem while i haven't touched chem at all except for the past papers that we did in class. like i told you before, i'm going to do chem last. yikes. we're going off topic again...

ReputationRep:
    oh and by the way, I might know who crosseyed_cat is. Been doing SLN for three years now... experienced delegates *yeah right*:p:
    ahaha...20 quid says you're wrong PM me and tell me who you think i am, i'm curious!

ReputationRep:
    In dramas they're walking down the street with each other, then suddenly, she turns round and snogs his face off. Thats how it begins.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.