Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What kind of Piercing have you got? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    top of right ear, each lobe x2, and navel. wouldnt ever get anything else done

ReputationRep:
    Nose (which surprisely my dad took me to get done), top right ear and each lobe x 2

ReputationRep:
    Juno you have a triangle!! Did you get it done at Cold Steel? I'm hunting for a decent piercer to do mine.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by rosetinted)
    Juno you have a triangle!! Did you get it done at Cold Steel? I'm hunting for a decent piercer to do mine.
    No, I had it done in York. But when I eventually get to Cold Steel (for my back though), I'll tell you all about it! It might take a while, as I'm scared of the tube.

I had my VCH done in Nottingham (Access All Areas), and I had "JP". He's a great piercer, but I found he seemed shy, embarrassed that kinda thing. And someone else on BME found that too.

ReputationRep:
    i have my lobes pierced in each ear (obv) and also my left tragus.
    (this hardly hurt at all!)

thinking bout getting top of my right ear done, is that painful cos it's cartilidge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vezza)
    i have my lobes pierced in each ear (obv) and also my left tragus.
    (this hardly hurt at all!)

thinking bout getting top of my right ear done, is that painful cos it's cartilidge?
    Well, your tragus is cartilage - and much thicker than the top of your ear - so if you didn't find that painful, you'll probably be fine with the top of your ear. Just don't get it gunned. :P

ReputationRep:
    I had my tragus done when I was 14 and it didn't hurt a bit. I have my lobes done (when I was 11 months old) and the top of my ear (12 years old). Should be having labret done next Friday too, w00t.

ReputationRep:
    if you have a helix isnt is susceptible to collapse? I read it somewhere. I wanted the conch done, but now im kinda scared!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by r0manticide17)
    if you have a helix isnt is susceptible to collapse? I read it somewhere. I wanted the conch done, but now im kinda scared!
    I've only heard bad things if you go somewhere that uses a gun. Obviously, you won't be that stupid!

My normal lobes were cheaper than they woulda been at Claire's, and were not-gunned titanium

ReputationRep:
    How much does it hurt if its cartilidge?Ive only ever had my lobes done before, so what are the general procedures taken when getting a piercing like the conch or something? What do they use? Just a needle?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by r0manticide17)
    How much does it hurt if its cartilidge?Ive only ever had my lobes done before, so what are the general procedures taken when getting a piercing like the conch or something? What do they use? Just a needle?
    Well, they try to clamp it, but where I wanted mine (helix at the very top of my ear) it wasn't possible so they didn't. Then they get the needle, and stab you! The pain was over before I had time to finish thinking "ow"

ReputationRep:
    Juno...iiinteresting. I'm going to be in York in a couple of weeks to visit a friend at uni there. Where did it & who? if you don't mind me asking..

I'm living close to London but it's still an unnecessary trek if I can get it done while I'm in York! I know Cold Steel is ace from all the recommendations on BME. Good luck when you do go to get your back.

ReputationRep:
    Any questions to ask the piercer before getting it done? Anything i ought to know that could be a bit iffy?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by rosetinted)
    Juno...iiinteresting. I'm going to be in York in a couple of weeks to visit a friend at uni there. Where did it & who? if you don't mind me asking..

I'm living close to London but it's still an unnecessary trek if I can get it done while I'm in York! I know Cold Steel is ace from all the recommendations on BME. Good luck when you do go to get your back.
    It was Jon from the York Body Piercing Clinic. The only reason I don't go there any more is coz I'm in Kent, so it would be crazy!

Ooooh, if you're female (and I assume you are if you want a triangle!), and get Jon to do your genital piercing, he insiusts you bring a friend as a chaperone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socks)
    Ok stupid Question. Someone said to me that helix piercing is chav piercing, is it?
    I have no idea but i'm not a chav and i have it done and some of my friends do. (but I have alot of chavs with it).

ReputationRep:
    well ive only got my ears pierced :-)

ReputationRep:
    cleavage peircing and my tongue.
    i must get my scaffold redone and theres more i want

ReputationRep:
    each ear lobe x3

ReputationRep:
    got my lobes x2 my belly and my helix want my tragus aswel hopefully jus scared a lil bit bout the pain lol.

ReputationRep:
    A scaffold from feline tattoo best place everrrr

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.