Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anonymous posting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Moaning about anonymous posting annoys me. ****** off and play with a fast moving bus cracker. It dosen't affect your life if someone posts anonymous...be tolerent you complete tit. And don't do as i do, just do as i say.

ReputationRep:
    yep you've pretty much covered it, almost at the stage of sitting on a park bench muttering to myself about these 'crazt kids' of today'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersonic)
    Moaning about anonymous posting annoys me. ****** off and play with a fast moving bus cracker. It dosen't affect your life if someone posts anonymous...be tolerent you complete tit. And don't do as i do, just do as i say.
    Ooohh... someone here who likes to post anonymous I guess... awww... sorry... lalalala... ha.

You made me laugh...

Never been called a tit before. Thanks :hugs: Give ya hug for that :p:

ReputationRep:
    I also hate people who take insults lightly. It makes me feel low and immature....a hug just won't cut it i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I am not in the habit of carrying a clipboard attached to my person detailing my physical and mental problems, are you? The idea is the same.

People should be entitled, where it is reasonably possible, if they so wish, to complete anonymity with regard to matters of such a personal nature.

ReputationRep:
    I also hate people who take insults lightly. It makes me feel low and immature....a hug just won't cut it i'm afraid.
    I love people who get narked easily... so fun to take the p*** out of... hehehehe...
    have you ever sowed your eyes shut, or are you too embarrassed to post the reply under your real name... wanna anonymous it to me? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poltroon)
    I am not in the habit of carrying a clipboard attached to my person detailing my physical and mental problems, are you? The idea is the same.

People should be entitled, where it is reasonably possible, if they so wish, to complete anonymity with regard to matters of such a personal nature.
    Will if you I have to... wouldn't bother me... to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Oh btw, don't know if anyone knows, but surely the mods can see who the anonymous poster is? :confused:...or no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxnizxx)
    Oh btw, don't know if anyone knows, but surely the mods can see who the anonymous poster is? :confused:...or no?

Yes.

Now, excuse me while I get merging. Naughty cracks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxnizxx)
    they have an option to view who the anonymous poster is if it's necessary, otherwise no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Yes.

Now, excuse me while I get merging. Naughty cracks.
    Merging?

Nice to see you dawg... You gonna punish me... Please don't... I've been keeping on topic for ya... lol...

Does your modship supercede your friendship, for someone who you shared a lovely thread with...

Did I just kill a puppy there?

ReputationRep:
    Ruined...

I'm now part of some other dudes thread... Great. Not...

evidently, two heads are not better than one.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I meant by merging.

I won't be chatting in here, because that's rude and off topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    That's what I meant by merging.

I won't be chatting in here, because that's rude and off topic.
    So that would be a yes... to the question in the post two up from this.

shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamcrackered)
    Will if you I have to... wouldn't bother me... to be honest
    That is not the point.

ReputationRep:
    I love people who get narked easily... so fun to take the p*** out of... hehehehe...
    have you ever sowed your eyes shut, or are you too embarrassed to post the reply under your real name... wanna anonymous it to me? lol
    wtf are you gibbering about cracker jack, too much toking not enough thinking about the words your spitting out, me thinks.

You couldn't take the piss out of a granny with a wig so don't start your jibing here fran.

I don't think i have ever posted anonymous...but everybody has the right to without you creeping about making them feel inadequate in your open world of sharing and sarcasm.

And narked? What kind of word is that? Get a grip of yourself before i get a grip of your neck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poltroon)
    That is not the point.
    Ain't it? Was it rhetoric or something...

You asked would I share myself. And I said yeah I would. Point missed? Where...

ReputationRep:
    wtf are you gibbering about cracker jack, too much toking not enough thinking about the words your spitting out, me thinks.

You couldn't take the piss out of a granny with a wig so don't start your jibing here fran.

I don't think i have ever posted anonymous...but everybody has the right to without you creeping about making them feel inadequate in your open world of sharing and sarcasm.

And narked? What kind of word is that? Get a grip of yourself before i get a grip of your neck.
    that last line was ****ing brilliant, and also if you can't make people feel inadequate over the internet, where else can you do it?

ReputationRep:
    Ain't it? Was it rhetoric or something...

You asked would I share myself. And I said yeah I would. Point missed? Where...
    The point is not whether you would be comfortable wearing your medical history or not. Rather, to repeat, people should be entitled, where it is reasonably possible, if they so wish, to complete anonymity with regard to matters of such a personal nature. Do you or do you not agree with this?

ReputationRep:

So... what you on about.
    Awww... Someone who don't like what I say... shock shock, horror horror... lol

btw I know they have a right. I was just saying I find it sad to think people need to be afraid about being open and sharing problems. I'd help out anyone witha problem who cared to ask. I'd also love to assume maybe others would too... but maybe that's a bit to utopic of todays scum ridden society...

And before you mention it, mad woman. I am scum and I know. I'm comfortable with that. Jarhead...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2006
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.