What's your fav perfume and how did you pick it? Watch

*~vicki~*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive got 'curious' by britney spears. i like that as well, havent tried fantasy though, will have to if its nice
rukayah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
mm i love coconut, i really want to find a cocont shampoo which leaves ur hair smelling all coconuty but havent found one yet- any1 know of 1?
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
Fav man smell....most things smell amazing on them. I adore the original Hugo Boss one (is it called "Boss" ?? lol no clue about blokes stuff). It's yum....
What does the bottle look like? Is it like a greenish box? It's either "Boss" by Hugo Boss or "Hugo" by Hugo Boss lol :p: I have the "Hugo" one...
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
It's in a greeny box...
ray
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my favourite is definitely j-lo's new un- live and i always get asked what it is when i wear it. Took me an age to find one i liked though, me and a friend went into a big department store and literally sprayed perfumes on every part of our bodies. It got to the stage where i was smellin her knee to see what it was like. got some weird looks let me tell you.....
aisling s.
Report 13 years ago
My fav is Coco mademoiselle by chanel. i love it because whenever i wear it i feel so sexy and invincible, and that's what good perfume should do. i definitely thinks it's worth paying out for a perfume you REALLY like, even if it is all your wages and pocket money for the past three months.
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love touch of pink by Lacoste, have no money at mo so can't afford it considering whether its woth buying when loan comes through, Also like that sunflowers one Kinda boring but nice and light
Elusive Moose
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I always wear Cacharel's Amor Amor when I go out- my boyfriend got me it for Christmas and it's so pretty/ sexy (apparently :p:). Absolutely love it- never go out in the evening without it on now!

SJP's Lovely is really gorgeous too, though, and the new Calvein Klein- Euphoria- is AMAZING. I want!
xstilettoheelsx
Report 13 years ago
Lacoste (original is just lovely)
D&G light blue (classic)
Paul Smith, Floral (yum, was a present and now love it)
x
xstilettoheelsx
Report 13 years ago
Lacoste (original is just lovely)
D&G light blue (classic)
Paul Smith, Floral (yum, was a present and now love it)
x
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
It's in a greeny box...
Thats the "Hugo" one then. I have it
mistress mayhem
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
probably Coco mademoiselle (chanel), guccie II and dolce gabbna light blue
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
J'adore by Christian Dior or Kingdom by Alexander McQueen... this is really shallow but liked the look of the bottles, just so happened i loved the smells too...
x-lolly-x
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i love britney spears curious...my friend raved about it so i tried it and i love it!! i wear it all the time now!!
Quita
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OMG!!! I can't believe no one has actually mentioned Angel (the original) by Thierry Mugler. I went shopping with my gf and she wanted to buy me some perfume so we spent ages in the perfume shop spraying tester strips of ones she recommended. I simply fell in love with Angel.. so damn expensive tho... bought a 100ml refill bottle on ebay for £50.. usually I'd have to pay that for half the size (25ml cost £32 in the shops)!!!!
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
angel is gross, it smells like mouldy chocolate and condensed milk. Well, the female version does anyway

(Original post by Quita)
OMG!!! I can't believe no one has actually mentioned Angel (the original) by Thierry Mugler. I went shopping with my gf and she wanted to buy me some perfume so we spent ages in the perfume shop spraying tester strips of ones she recommended. I simply fell in love with Angel.. so damn expensive tho... bought a 100ml refill bottle on ebay for £50.. usually I'd have to pay that for half the size (25ml cost £32 in the shops)!!!!
rukayah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if u love sweet smells u shd try anna sui secret wish and gucci.. i forgot what its called its in a pink square kind of bottle bt its soo nice

(Original post by nabiha87)
i have. i really like it! i love sweet smells x
viciouscircle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I bought Paris Hilton's new one 'Just Me' today. I was expecting it to be sickly sweet like the garbage La Spears comes out with (curious :puke:) but it manages to strike a balance between a youthful vibrant scent and classic floral. It won't beat my faves SJP Lovely and Agent Provocateur but it's a good daytime perfume - very light and fresh. Oh I got a limited edition Tinkerbell teddy free with it too :bunny:
Quita
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rukayah)
angel is gross, it smells like mouldy chocolate and condensed milk. Well, the female version does anyway
u sure ur talking about the original angel coz since the original came out in 1998 he's released different version.. e.g angel peony etc

Anyway i know a lot of people that like it and it is the only perfume i know that you can spray once and it'll last you all day... worth the money
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A lot of the perfumes from my “collection” are gifts…or I stole it from mum my aunt got me the one by Celine Dion, it’s so nice. If I had a signature perfume, it’d be that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (29)
39.73%
I really love the subject (21)
28.77%
I don't know what else to do (9)
12.33%
I can't get a job (4)
5.48%
My parents want me to (2)
2.74%
I don't know... I just do (8)
10.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise