Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    keeep posting pics people! and this time also share a weird/random fact about yourselves!

okay then i better start this off, random fact about me is that my feet are still growing woo! I used to be size 4 for ages! but now they're nearly size 5 :p: Yes people i did say random :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan)
    Page 3?
    i know one of the guys on there! :argh:

ReputationRep:
    happened to me last year :p:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm random fact... people say i look like budda (i have very lobed ears!) you're the judge though!

ReputationRep:
    hmm, no one has viewed my pics yet! maybe i should take them down..

ReputationRep:
    nah don't worry the no of views gets updated daily. i looked at em for one!

ReputationRep:
    oh ok, i didn't know that!

ReputationRep:
    you look a bit like agent smith!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    you look a bit like agent smith!
    Hehe, luckily for you, I do indeed love "the Matrix" (I assume you were referring to that movie?).

ReputationRep:
    lol i agree :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    lol i agree :p:
    Aah, great! About 10 minutes after I first present myself to the coming students of Imperial, I get accused by two persons of looking like one of the most evil persons in movie history. Great. I might just stay in Sweden lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    haha! we're not that bad! honest

ReputationRep:
    and i think agent smith is coooool! much cooler than neo! (yes i was refering to that movie!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    haha! we're not that bad! honest
    :mad: Don't worry though. I don't always wear sunglasses. Just when I'm supposed to look cool, which I apparently failed to do in the above picture :p:

ReputationRep:
    I thought there was like a 100:1 ratio of guys to girls? Good luck fighting over Marie05, boys! haha

ReputationRep:
    thankfully for medicine the ratio's a bit more acceptable. But hey, no stealing our girls you non-medics, ya hear?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuglyduckling)
    I thought there was like a 100:1 ratio of guys to girls? Good luck fighting over Marie05, boys! haha

Haha...With our immensly good looks (yes, you can't deny that:cool: ), we will be changing that ratio immeditely when it is heard that we go to Imperial ^^ And hey! Do you have to try to grab one of the only girls we have? Where has the world gone to? Oh my lord.

ReputationRep:
    we should start the "Keep Our Female Medics Away From NON-Medics" Society!

I hope you are who i think you are the swede or else my post will not make any sense!

PS: im not being elitist or sexsist, just a joke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    we should start the "Keep Our Female Medics Away From NON-Medics" Society!

I hope you are who i think you are the swede or else my post will not make any sense!

PS: im not being elitist or sexsist, just a joke!
    yes, I am who you think I am I was just trying to hide under another alias, so if I said something to aggrevate people in either forum, no one would guess it's me

And as for the "Keep Our Female Medics Away From NON-Medics", I'm totally in for it. (However, with reference to the previous discussion in the forum, I guess we will be accused of being, as you say, sexisist )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuglyduckling)
    :laugh:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 13, 2008
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.