Turn on thread page Beta

Embarrassing quesion watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a bigger one. But average will do as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EamonnHF)
    If you think your **** looks small, you might consider getting circumcised - apparently it make the old fella look larger.
    Yummy, unnecessary surgical procedures which (according to the guys on here) will decrease your sensitivity x 7million, mean you'll never enjoy sex again, blah blah blah...vs being (probably unnecessarily) paranoid about the size of your penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aetheria)
    Does it really considerably decrease sensitivity?
    I have no bloody idea, really, but there were lots of guys saying how awful it must be blah blah blah on a thread the other day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I have no bloody idea, really, but there were lots of guys saying how awful it must be blah blah blah on a thread the other day.
    Oh Helenia - you have no idea how much us guys suffer. :laugh: :p:

There is a lot of evidence that circumcision slightly reduces sensitivity but certainly not as significantly as some guys are claiming on here. However, for the first few days after the procedure - that's a different matter - the sensitivity is significanty increased.

Oh - and a little personal plea - whilst we're on the subject - please can guys attending the doctor with a problem down below give it a wash before they attend. There is nothing worse than examining a penis riddled with smegma!

ReputationRep:
    I must say I'm a tad shocked and quite disappointed that girls see size as so much of a hang-up, at least that's the impression I get. I'm a below-average fella, and this has done nothing to give me any confidence.

I mean, I've only had sex with 2 girls, and they seemed to really enjoy what was going on.

Oh well, if a girl's going to dump me purely based on that - they aren't worth my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomic Dave)
    I must say I'm a tad shocked and quite disappointed that girls see size as so much of a hang-up, at least that's the impression I get. I'm a below-average fella, and this has done nothing to give me any confidence.

I mean, I've only had sex with 2 girls, and they seemed to really enjoy what was going on.

Oh well, if a girl's going to dump me purely based on that - they aren't worth my time.
    did anyone actually say it's an issue over which they would dump a guy?!

people are allowed to have preferences, doesn't mean it's the be all and the end all. stop being so defensive, if you're having a good time and she's having a good time just enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry; I was being way too over defensive before.

If we're both having a good time then all's good.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.