Embarrassing quesion Watch

dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I prefer a bigger one. But average will do as well.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by EamonnHF)
If you think your **** looks small, you might consider getting circumcised - apparently it make the old fella look larger.
Yummy, unnecessary surgical procedures which (according to the guys on here) will decrease your sensitivity x 7million, mean you'll never enjoy sex again, blah blah blah...vs being (probably unnecessarily) paranoid about the size of your penis?
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aetheria)
Does it really considerably decrease sensitivity?
I have no bloody idea, really, but there were lots of guys saying how awful it must be blah blah blah on a thread the other day.
Ataloss
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
I have no bloody idea, really, but there were lots of guys saying how awful it must be blah blah blah on a thread the other day.
Oh Helenia - you have no idea how much us guys suffer. :laugh: :p:

There is a lot of evidence that circumcision slightly reduces sensitivity but certainly not as significantly as some guys are claiming on here. However, for the first few days after the procedure - that's a different matter - the sensitivity is significanty increased.

Oh - and a little personal plea - whilst we're on the subject - please can guys attending the doctor with a problem down below give it a wash before they attend. There is nothing worse than examining a penis riddled with smegma!
Atomic Dave
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I must say I'm a tad shocked and quite disappointed that girls see size as so much of a hang-up, at least that's the impression I get. I'm a below-average fella, and this has done nothing to give me any confidence.

I mean, I've only had sex with 2 girls, and they seemed to really enjoy what was going on.

Oh well, if a girl's going to dump me purely based on that - they aren't worth my time.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Atomic Dave)
I must say I'm a tad shocked and quite disappointed that girls see size as so much of a hang-up, at least that's the impression I get. I'm a below-average fella, and this has done nothing to give me any confidence.

I mean, I've only had sex with 2 girls, and they seemed to really enjoy what was going on.

Oh well, if a girl's going to dump me purely based on that - they aren't worth my time.
did anyone actually say it's an issue over which they would dump a guy?!

people are allowed to have preferences, doesn't mean it's the be all and the end all. stop being so defensive, if you're having a good time and she's having a good time just enjoy it
Atomic Dave
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am sorry; I was being way too over defensive before.

If we're both having a good time then all's good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (188)
52.51%
No (170)
47.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise