Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eastenders : Ben Mitchell watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marx)
    Have you noticed that he has the same hair cut as Ian?
    well they are as boring as each other, so figures...

ReputationRep:
    So whats the verdict? I still dont think Mo did it, It would just be too harsh! Nice if the storywriters gave her a break!

ReputationRep:
    itll probably end up being one of those things were always reading about in the paper, where ts some sort of salt poisoning gone awry or something rather than anyone actually harming him.

ReputationRep:
    I think Ben smacked Freddy over the head with his toy plane! (the real reason it was broken worse than b4)

ReputationRep:
    i think Ben hit Freddy with a cupboard door in the kitchen when trying to find a glass to have a drink

i really wanted little Mo to give Ben a smack - he's a proper, full on brat! :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    The hate across the country for this poor kid LOL.

Be surprised if I don't hear about an assasination attempt against this actor soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Natalie*)
    lol yes that was funny but so immature crying over a bloody toy plane. he aint 3 years old :rolleyes:
    oh god that was hilarious, his fringe makes me laugh also.

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a flying cabbage? I was hoping this thread was going to focus on his ascent from hell as he slowly takes on the guise of the Square’s new uber-villain, slowly but surely eliminating the Mitchell bros, slicing Ian Beales face off with which he creates a ceremonial mask that has the power to hypnotise, then to go on to build an unstoppable crime empire, but I've been bitterly disillusioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Ben Mitchell hurt little Mos baby thats why hes acting even stranger at the moment.
    i didnt know that he hurt mo's baby until my boyfriend told me.
    damn that annoying child. i hope he gets in trouble.

lil mo is very annoying at the moment too *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    Well all fun is planned for ben..

Spoiler:
    Show
    apparently He will move over to the vic soon, and this was quite interesting "Elsewhere, Ben is wracked with guilt and makes a shocking confession to Phil."

ReputationRep:
    Has the actor who plays Rebecca changed? Or is it just me being confused lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    Has the actor who plays Rebecca changed? Or is it just me being confused lol!
    I don't think so, seems to be the same girl as before

ReputationRep:
    ok thankyou lol

ReputationRep:
    Ben seems set to be some sort of devil child.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't seen him much on EE recently.. maybe someone has kid-naped him?! Or am i just hoping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    I ain't seen him much on EE recently.. maybe someone has kid-naped him?! Or am i just hoping?
    lol, we should be so lucky

ReputationRep:
    Ben Looks like Harry Potter in a weird sort of way...

Its scary.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    haha a cross between harry potter and the boy from the omen

ReputationRep:
    The boy from the omen is better looking... :hmmm:

He is the Devil... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.