Pep Guardiola appointed Bayern Munich manager Watch

Sebb01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Zürich)
Very easy to get Iniesta/Xavi playing passing football. Harder to get Bayern doing it quickly...
Yes, nobody does it quite like barca, but I'd say after barca, it probably is bayern. I can't really think of another team that relies as much on playing possesion dominant pass n move game like Bayern do (after barca of course).

Real Madrid certainly don't. They play a different kind of game.

I'm pretty excited for the German players in the team... I think Pep can probably give them that final polish, and the edge they need to really do it for the International Team. Perhaps he can teach them something of the secret behind the Spanish sucess.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Angry Spartan)
At least it's not Chelsea.

Everyone knows that he'd have been out the door by December at that club.
Probably. But Bayern have had quite a few managers on comparatively short term spells when compared to a lot of Premier League clubs. Only Ottmar Hitzfeld had a sustained spell in recent times and two CL finalists Louis van Gaal and Jupp Heynckes both lasted two years, minus a few months for Louis van Gaal. Would like to see Jupp Heynckes in the Premier League. Seems a nice guy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise