Report 6 years ago
Ffs

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Seabear11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Jones and Carrick was outstanding today so was Vidic and Ferdinand. Fair result on the basis of the game but we should have had a penalty like it's been said.

Before anyone criticises De Gea for the goal, he made two big saves during the game that kept us ahead.
manchesterunited15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by IanLim93)
Jones and Carrick was outstanding today so was Vidic and Ferdinand. Fair result on the basis of the game but we should have had a penalty like it's been said.

Before anyone criticises De Gea for the goal, he made two big saves during the game that kept us ahead.
Therefore not a fair result...
und3niable_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
snatched a draw... coys :3
•Ball•So•Hard•
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hahaaaaaaaaa COYSSSSSSSS
Seabear11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
Mate, spurs were all over us in the second half. The only notable thing we did offensively really was that penalty shout. We kept lumping it up the pitch, losing it and letting them attack us.
kylecroxford
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Fantastic, good old fergie time
Angry Spartan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That was the least we deserved.

Onwards and upwards!
samir12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Fair result despite United not getting the penalty, Tottenham fought till the end and credit to them.
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by IanLim93)
Mate, spurs were all over us in the second half. The only notable thing we did offensively really was that penalty shout. We kept lumping it up the pitch, losing it and letting them attack us.
Yeah but going on what actually happened, it was 1-0... and given most penalties are scored and RVP's penalty record, it's safe to say it would've been 2-0 and game over.
Beckham's Dildo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are you joking. We dominated you in the second half.

Typical man u fan, can't handle not winning :rolleyes:
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Good performance by united. Not the prettiest but a great defensive performance, spurs lacked conviction in attack tbh. I think they need another attacking option through the middle as it can get one dimensional when they're just trying to get it on the wings and then cutting in/early crosses to the far post when the wings are blocked off. Holtby could have done well in this game and worked it through the middle.
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Beckham's Dildo)
Are you joking. We dominated you in the second half.

Typical man u fan, can't handle not winning :rolleyes:
No I'm not joking. If the fair decision was given, United would've won. The fair decision wasn't given, so United didn't win. Therefore it's not a fair result. Simple as that.
Beckham's Dildo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No I'm not joking. If the fair decision was given, United would've won. The fair decision wasn't given, so United didn't win. Therefore it's not a fair result. Simple as that.
Well seeing as you can't say that for definite then it's not simple.

RVP might not have scored the penalty. Something else might have happened that meant Spurs got a penalty and scored. Something might have happened to cause one of your players being sent off, giving us the advantage.

You can't say the game would have been exactly the same outcome if you'd been granted a penalty. How stupid.
HenryD
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can't be serious? 61% possesion, 15 shots to 4 and you only had 2 shots both off target in the second half. We had at least 3 or 4 chances which on any other day are in the back of the net, a fair result was a draw or Tottenham win no question. Don't be bitter.
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Beckham's Dildo)
Well seeing as you can't say that for definite then it's not simple.

RVP might not have scored the penalty. Something else might have happened that meant Spurs got a penalty and scored. Something might have happened to cause one of your players being sent off, giving us the advantage.

You can't say the game would have been exactly the same outcome if you'd been granted a penalty. How stupid.
RVP has scored 19 out of 24 penalties in his career. And I don't know when the last time United didn't win after being 2 goals up at 60 minutes was, but it was a long time ago. So logically, given the fair decision, United would've won.
Beckham's Dildo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
RVP has scored 19 out of 24 penalties in his career. And I don't know when the last time United didn't win after being 2 goals up at 60 minutes was, but it was a long time ago. So logically, given the fair decision, United would've won.
Lmao and United are fine ones to talk about 'fairness', right?

Stop throwing your toys out of the pram, child.
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HenryD)
You can't be serious? 61% possesion, 15 shots to 4 and you only had 2 shots both off target in the second half. We had at least 3 or 4 chances which on any other day are in the back of the net, a fair result was a draw or Tottenham win no question. Don't be bitter.
I don't care how much possession they had or how many shots. Goals are what win games, and if the correct decision was given it would in all likelihood have been 2-0.
HenryD
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't care how much possession they had or how many shots. Goals are what win games, and if the correct decision was given it would in all likelihood have been 2-0.
Assuming you'd have scored the penalty which isn't a certainty. And shots and possession are clearly a good indicator of who's the dominant team, reverse the positions and you know you'd be raging about how United dominated and deserved to win. Typical United fan.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
11.11%
No (8)
88.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed