Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHCPfan)
    That sucks.

On a plus note a nice 3-0 win for the B's last night. Just watched the highlights now.
    Felt almost sorry for Vokoun. Blackhawks are 2-0 against Kings, expected more from Kings as the title holders.

ReputationRep:
    Bruins at a 2-0 series lead

ReputationRep:
    Oh just saw this thread. Expected the pens to come out lot harder last night, but Bruins are strong, better puck movement, better pk, better goalie...team full of stanley cup champions that played as a team. Pens are just a bunch of superstars with no teamwork. I fully expect them to still win at least one in Boston.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowk)
    Oh just saw this thread. Expected the pens to come out lot harder last night, but Bruins are strong, better puck movement, better pk, better goalie...team full of stanley cup champions that played as a team. Pens are just a bunch of superstars with no teamwork. I fully expect them to still win at least one in Boston.
    Exactly what me and my mate said at lunch! 3-0 series lead.

ReputationRep:
    I only managed to watch the first period yesterday, dumb 2am starts, wish I was living there at playoffs times, I'm hoping to go next year to a couple of games at least. You'd think Hawks were in the driving seat now..I fancy them to win it tbh if they get past the kings.

I just don't think Boston can keep playing how they have done, their best performances of the season have been in the playoffs, against toronto, what a comeback, and now against the pens, even though pens are horrid defensively, Boston got the perfect gameplan against these and some experienced heads, you never know it could be their year.

ReputationRep:
    So Bruins oh yes. Primadonnas those Penguins. Sidney "whiner" Crosby buh bye.

Get your brooms ready because the sweep is coming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    So Bruins oh yes. Primadonnas those Penguins. Sidney "whiner" Crosby buh bye.

Get your brooms ready because the sweep is coming.
    I do think the pens looked the better team in the last game, especially 2nd and 3rd period. Some of their goal scorers are due to score tbh, I reckon they take this one.

ReputationRep:
    So the Penguins?

ReputationRep:
    Blackhawks - Bruins for the final?

Pleased with the 4-0 series win

ReputationRep:
    Blackhawks - Bruins for the final?

Pleased with the 4-0 series win
    That's what I'm thinking.

Tuukka Rask :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Peoples feelings about the Bruins vs Blackhawks? Whos gonna win

I got the Bruins in 6

ReputationRep:
    Not sure on the complete winner, but I reckon there won't be many goals in all of the games. If I had to put my money down it'd be with the hawks 4-1 or 4-2.

ReputationRep:
    Hope the Bruins take game 1!

ReputationRep:
    Hope the Bruins take game 1!
    Me too. I'm going to say 2-1 to the Bruins for the score.

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I'm going to say 2-1 to the Bruins for the score.
    Sounds like a good one

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a good one
    Fingers crossed eh Hope they can keep up the momentum from the Pens games.

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed eh Hope they can keep up the momentum from the Pens games.
    Yup hope so!

ReputationRep:
    Will be pissed if Bruins win this...Pens made them look so good, won't be any gifts for them today but I reckon they still might nick it today in a close game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowk)
    Will be pissed if Bruins win this...Pens made them look so good, won't be any gifts for them today but I reckon they still might nick it today in a close game.
    Cause we are good
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ooo glad I saw this! Just got back from a year abroad in Canada and one of my fav things was defs going to see hockey! I was based in Calgary so am a Flames fan (and a Hitmen fan if any of you are WHL watchers too), however during playoffs was cheering Penguins (after Iggy moved from Flames to Penguins would have liked to see him win). Interested to see how the first game will go!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.