Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm up at 2am because... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well it's now 4am and I can't sleep because a) I'm freezing and b) I'm pretty sure I seen a mouse run under my bed when I came into the room and I don't fancy waking up with it sitting on me or something :/

ReputationRep:
    Just got home from uni for Easter, feeling strangely awake!

ReputationRep:
    It's midday with me

ReputationRep:
    I've got an essay due tomorrow at 12pm so I'm finishing it now

ReputationRep:
    Im starting to think we should forward this to exam boards... we're all risking our health doing coursework at 2am O.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djminisite)
    Im starting to think we should forward this to exam boards... we're all risking our health doing coursework at 2am O.o
    Send it to the Universities first

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure my blood is mainly caffeine right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    Send it to the Universities first
    Ah whut it gets worse?!?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an early morning ahead of me, thank god.

I'm up usually late reading articles, such as:

Huang Cognitive Abilities and the Growth of High IQ Occupations

Ludwig Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations and the axioms of language.

Gene Expression: Intercourse and Intelligence.
    http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/int...telligence.php

Quite interesting stuff.

The alternative reason I'm most likely up this late, now going early, is because I had just a little bit too much tea. And why the hell not have more!

Kindest Regards,

Luke.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still up. Became nocturnal after attempting an all-nighter after a celebratory end-of coursework night out with my friends, I failed and ended up getting up for a workshop the next day and then falling asleep again until 5pm and now my sleeping patterns are wrecked. I normally go to sleep around now. TSR, advise me, should I do an all-nighter to try and flip my sleeping patterns back to normal?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing like pulling an all nighter to finish CW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    I'm still up. Became nocturnal after attempting an all-nighter after a celebratory end-of coursework night out with my friends, I failed and ended up getting up for a workshop the next day and then falling asleep again until 5pm and now my sleeping patterns are wrecked. I normally go to sleep around now. TSR, advise me, should I do an all-nighter to try and flip my sleeping patterns back to normal?
    Yes you should :^_^: Join us...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Yes you should :^_^: Join us...
    Alrighty then. It's nearly daylight anyway, and I want to be awake while shops are actually open, I'm out of bread and milk so an Aldi trip is required. I'll be dead by the time I meet my mate at the pub tonight, mind

ReputationRep:
    Alrighty then. It's nearly daylight anyway, and I want to be awake while shops are actually open, I'm out of bread and milk so an Aldi trip is required. I'll be dead by the time I meet my mate at the pub tonight, mind
    I'm supposed to be going out tonight too, going to be dead by 10pm after having one drink!

I'm so close to being finished, need to stay motivated but I've had a break to eat a twister

ReputationRep:
    I'm supposed to be going out tonight too, going to be dead by 10pm after having one drink!

I'm so close to being finished, need to stay motivated but I've had a break to eat a twister
    Mmmm, nom. I've just been watching films for most of the night, now I actually feel like revising so I may as well take advantage of it.

Edit: What coursework are you up to?

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm, nom. I've just been watching films for most of the night, now I actually feel like revising so I may as well take advantage of it.

Edit: What coursework are you up to?
    I watched an episode of that new In The Flesh programme earlier when I was taking a break, it's pretty good but I'm not letting myself watch the next episode till I finish this.

We've got to write a reflective essay on our first steps as pharmacists I hate reflective essays and I'm finding it hard to find enough references seeing as it's all stuff from your head and to do with your feelings

ReputationRep:
    I watched an episode of that new In The Flesh programme earlier when I was taking a break, it's pretty good but I'm not letting myself watch the next episode till I finish this.

We've got to write a reflective essay on our first steps as pharmacists I hate reflective essays and I'm finding it hard to find enough references seeing as it's all stuff from your head and to do with your feelings
    Eugh, we had to do the same! It was worth 30% of our portfolio as well so I'm hoping I've done well. Handed in my last piece of coursework last Wednesday though so that was good. You on holiday after this then? Oooh, sounds good, I should watch that. I spent all of Tuesday watching 3 different versions of Henry V, it was awful. Should be doing English really, I keep stopping revision to write things. :lol: I'm revising for my exams after Easter, first one's on the 22nd so I'm freaking out. And next week I'm going to the annual BPSA conference in Keele so I won't get any work done then

ReputationRep:
    Eugh, we had to do the same! It was worth 30% of our portfolio as well so I'm hoping I've done well. Handed in my last piece of coursework last Wednesday though so that was good. You on holiday after this then? Oooh, sounds good, I should watch that. I spent all of Tuesday watching 3 different versions of Henry V, it was awful. Should be doing English really, I keep stopping revision to write things. :lol: I'm revising for my exams after Easter, first one's on the 22nd so I'm freaking out. And next week I'm going to the annual BPSA conference in Keele so I won't get any work done then
    It's so annoying! Ours is worth 50% of this module but I've done quite well in the other 50% so as long as I get a decent/average mark for this I'll be ok Yeah it's pretty good, it's about people who are zombies, but they're on medication that keeps them normal and how they're dealing with being back alive and the prejudice from others.

I'm home for easter for a week after this, but I've got a lab report due a week after we come back so I'll need to do some of it while I'm home. We've not even been told when our exams are yet, we just know that they're sometime in May!

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying! Ours is worth 50% of this module but I've done quite well in the other 50% so as long as I get a decent/average mark for this I'll be ok Yeah it's pretty good, it's about people who are zombies, but they're on medication that keeps them normal and how they're dealing with being back alive and the prejudice from others.

I'm home for easter for a week after this, but I've got a lab report due a week after we come back so I'll need to do some of it while I'm home. We've not even been told when our exams are yet, we just know that they're sometime in May!
    That's good then I'm sure you'll do fine.

Is that the one on BBC3 that's sort of the replacement for Being Human? I mean, they're not really comparable because Being Human only had a zombie for one episode but seeing as that ended a couple of weeks ago, I think it was to make room for things like In the Flesh.

Eugh, horrible. I had one due after Christmas, it was horrid, I had loads of coursework and exams the week straight after we got back from Christmas, so horrible. I'm staying at uni to study, I was too lazy to drag my study stuff 10 hours on the train. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That's good then I'm sure you'll do fine.

Is that the one on BBC3 that's sort of the replacement for Being Human? I mean, they're not really comparable because Being Human only had a zombie for one episode but seeing as that ended a couple of weeks ago, I think it was to make room for things like In the Flesh.

Eugh, horrible. I had one due after Christmas, it was horrid, I had loads of coursework and exams the week straight after we got back from Christmas, so horrible. I'm staying at uni to study, I was too lazy to drag my study stuff 10 hours on the train. :lol:
    Yeah that's the one I've still not got round to finishing watching the last series of Being Human, is the ending good enough that it's worth watching?

I've got to get the bus back but since I'm only home for a week I'm just taking my stuff for my report, and normal revision can wait till I get back! :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.