Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    we call it architorture for a reason lol but yeah I guess its fine
    haha I guess so
    fair enough im not too fussed about what I listen to, cant stand hip hop right now (might have something to do with a certain flatmate who listens to it at full blast at 4am :colonhash:)
    nah, cant afford them :cry2: its ridiculous really. if im at uni im not far from Leeds and if im at home im near Reading but I still haven't been
    hahahaa that brutal huh :lol:
    wow really, you should report him if he's disturbing your sleep

i paid for one of them, the other one i volunteered so get all the money back and you get to see the acts free (basically have to do 3, 8hr shifts between monday to sunday and you can fit them around who you want to see); but yhh thats like a sin not goin to them if you live so near

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    hahahaa that brutal huh :lol:
    wow really, you should report him if he's disturbing your sleep

i paid for one of them, the other one i volunteered so get all the money back and you get to see the acts free (basically have to do 3, 8hr shifts between monday to sunday and you can fit them around who you want to see); but yhh thats like a sin not goin to them if you live so near
    Yep
    Can't be bothered at this point in the year just end up going to sleep listening to my iPod instead, which I don't really mind just grateful I'm not living with him next year lol
    Haha I know it is lol but I end up having to work usually when festivals are on the volunteering job sounds really good. I'm so jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    Yep
    Can't be bothered at this point in the year just end up going to sleep listening to my iPod instead, which I don't really mind just grateful I'm not living with him next year lol
    Haha I know it is lol but I end up having to work usually when festivals are on the volunteering job sounds really good. I'm so jealous
    hahaaa i envy you :lol:
    reallllllly, where do you work??
    they aree i mean tellin people off for lighting fire and nickin weed off them is ****in swwwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt tttttttttt
    you should try it sometime

ReputationRep:
    Witch hazel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hahaaa i envy you :lol:
    reallllllly, where do you work??
    they aree i mean tellin people off for lighting fire and nickin weed off them is ****in swwwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt tttttttttt
    you should try it sometime
    I work in a chemist as a dispenser. fun times...
    how about you?
    haha sounds like a good job definitely gotta try it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    I work in a chemist as a dispenser. fun times...
    how about you?
    haha sounds like a good job definitely gotta try it haha
    ahh k i thought it might be something related to your course lol...and i dont work right now but might try and find some part time work this summer, i get bored realllllly quickly
    and yhh plus you get to see band for free, its a win-win

ReputationRep:
    ahh k i thought it might be something related to your course lol...and i dont work right now but might try and find some part time work this summer, i get bored realllllly quickly
    and yhh plus you get to see band for free, its a win-win
    haha unfortunately not but it gives me something to do and pays alright so cant complain
    im the same, always need something to do lol
    definitely a win-win situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha unfortunately not but it gives me something to do and pays alright so cant complain
    im the same, always need something to do lol
    definitely a win-win situation
    yhh i suppose, i would rather work in a supermarket or a clothes shop, atleast that gives you a chance to interact with other people more
    ikr, i think the break we get from uni is wayyyyy toooo long, i get bored after like 2 weeks of doing nothin

ReputationRep:
    yhh i suppose, i would rather work in a supermarket or a clothes shop, atleast that gives you a chance to interact with other people more
    ikr, i think the break we get from uni is wayyyyy toooo long, i get bored after like 2 weeks of doing nothin
    yeah, until you get the really awkward customers
    I have 2 weeks free before we even start the holidays I am actually gonna die of boredom...
    more like 2 days for me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    yeah, until you get the really awkward customers
    I have 2 weeks free before we even start the holidays I am actually gonna die of boredom...
    more like 2 days for me lol
    ahh condom ones im guessing
    hahaa ohh dear god lol, what do you have to do around where you live thats fun?
    ohh did i say weeks :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ahh condom ones im guessing
    hahaa ohh dear god lol, what do you have to do around where you live thats fun?
    ohh did i say weeks :rolleyes:
    haha how did you know?! theyre definitely the funniest, watching them squirm lol
    absolutely nothing, that's why im dreading it we're sort of on the edge of the city and all my flatmates will be studying so im gonna have to find stuff to do by myself, which should be interesting...
    what sort of stuff do you have near you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha how did you know?! theyre definitely the funniest, watching them squirm lol
    absolutely nothing, that's why im dreading it we're sort of on the edge of the city and all my flatmates will be studying so im gonna have to find stuff to do by myself, which should be interesting...
    what sort of stuff do you have near you?
    one of my friends worked in a pharmacy too and she told me once a guy looked like he was buying for first time and he asked her to demonstrate on her thumb ...you had any funny stories?
    ahh damn, good luck with that lol...what about over summer, got any plans?
    and nothin much thats why i get bored so quickly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends worked in a pharmacy too and she told me once a guy looked like he was buying for first time and he asked her to demonstrate on her thumb ...you had any funny stories?
    ahh damn, good luck with that lol...what about over summer, got any plans?
    and nothin much thats why i get bored so quickly :rolleyes:
    haha. no not really.
    had one guy bring up two packets and ask which were best. said I didn't know so he was like 'well maybe we could get together and try them out' :puke: he was about 40...
    it was hilarious though because my manager overheard, ended up yelling at him for 20min in front of all the other customers. I have never seen anyone look so terrified :giggle: especially as he was over 6' and she barely reaches 5' lol
    nope no plans. want to go on holiday but all my friends are busy you?
    haha fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha. no not really.
    had one guy bring up two packets and ask which were best. said I didn't know so he was like 'well maybe we could get together and try them out' :puke: he was about 40...
    it was hilarious though because my manager overheard, ended up yelling at him for 20min in front of all the other customers. I have never seen anyone look so terrified :giggle: especially as he was over 6' and she barely reaches 5' lol
    nope no plans. want to go on holiday but all my friends are busy you?
    haha fair enough
    ohh dear gooood hahaa lmfao; he had that comin though didnt he
    what over the summer too?
    yhh might go amsterdam or spain and maybe a mini holiday with family somewhere

ReputationRep:
    ohh dear gooood hahaa lmfao; he had that comin though didnt he
    what over the summer too?
    yhh might go amsterdam or spain and maybe a mini holiday with family somewhere
    haha yep
    yeah they're all going away or working
    that's cool. haven't been to Amsterdam for years, last time ended up having to walk through the red light district. that was... interesting... lmao
    over 31000 view now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    haha yep
    yeah they're all going away or working
    that's cool. haven't been to Amsterdam for years, last time ended up having to walk through the red light district. that was... interesting... lmao
    over 31000 view now lol
    oh dear oh dear; dont worry, you can come with me to amsterdam
    hahaa i bet it was, were you tempted :lol:
    nearly 33000 now

ReputationRep:
    oh dear oh dear; dont worry, you can come with me to amsterdam
    hahaa i bet it was, were you tempted :lol:
    nearly 33000 now
    haha yay :lol:
    so creepy.. all the women in the windows :eek: was not what I had in mind when I went for a walk around the city lol
    approaching 34000 now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)

haha yay :lol:
    so creepy.. all the women in the windows :eek: was not what I had in mind when I went for a walk around the city lol
    approaching 34000 now
    hahaa i can imagine
    been upto anything exciting lately??

34000 has been breached :lol:

ReputationRep:
    hahaa i can imagine
    been upto anything exciting lately??

34000 has been breached :lol:
    nope, final presentation is on Tuesday so I've been working solidly for the last few days. not sure I'm going to finish everything in time sooo stressed right now lol

how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jlrxx)
    nope, final presentation is on Tuesday so I've been working solidly for the last few days. not sure I'm going to finish everything in time sooo stressed right now lol

how about you?
    ohh well good luck for that, im sure you'll finish it in time and smash the presentation :thumbsup:

yhh not much either, had first exam on wednesday, got another 3 comin up on wed, thurs and friday...gonna go wiiiiiiiild friday night :lol:

just a shame that we had 2 beautiful sunny days in a row and i had to spend them in library whilst loads of people had bbqs and just ****ed about in general on the hills outside the library

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.