Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't Want To Have Sex With My Beautiful Girlfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh just have a couple more bashes each day, it eventually slows your **** down as it won't have enough juice.

(Original post by scrotgrot)
    By the way, in bold, would you ever hear a girl say this about a guy?
    Possibly not, but the situations are not the same. It's far, far more often that a guy comes and a girl doesn't. In fact, I [and all friends that I've talked to about this!] will often keep going at sex even if we've stopped getting anything out of it just so that the guy can come. It's just that we don't need to pledge to forgo any pleasure so that he can get his, because it's usually much easier for a man to orgasm.

The guy I'm seeing told me that as soon as I'm not finding sex pleasurable I should just push him off, and he seemed surprised when I said that I'd rather keep going so that he could come.

Don't make out like girls are all horribly selfish in bed!

ReputationRep:
    It is getting her pregnant you gotta worry about, not P Ej: abortions are relationship killers. if u haveeeee to do it then Bj,Fj,Hj are good options excluding vajayy.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't read the thread but I just know how terrible and embarrassing premature ejaculation can be. I suffered from it forever and it completely destroys your confidence. You need to watch this youtube video that gives great tips on how to control premature ejaculation naturally. It helped me so I think it can help you to.. PE SUCKS I know.. anyways goodluck!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83ytbPV5B8

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.