Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a dream involving a famous person , if so who? Watch

ReputationRep:
    does God count as a celeb? if so, yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    had a dream Derby were playing away at Oldham which was on Sky for some reason but basically Derby didnt bring that many fans to the ground so what the manager did was cover the empty seats up with banners to make it less bad.

ReputationRep:
    it was a very Simpsons related dream last night , basically a lot of the characters on that show were held hostage in a cave by some dolphins and Homer had to save them but then he ended up being held hostage by the dolphins , it then emerged the dophins held them to get to Homer.

also Professor Frink had invented something new but there was a debate whether he was standing below the right sign i think it was either west or east something.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream where Demba Ba for some reason was on front of the daily mirror and also there was a sub story about Cisse on there too , dont know what the storys were.

also i looked at the sports section and it said Swansea 0-2 Bolton but looking at the pictures it wasnt the Liberty Stadium the game was played at and Danny Guthrie scored for us (he hasnt played for Bolton in 5 years now)

also remember running home in the rain as quickly as i could.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream me and some friends were chasing Lee Mack in a block of flats type set up and we were acting as the poilce and Mack was acting as a criminal , he managed to get away from us in the end in a car and also had a baseball bat to stop us from stopping him.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream me and my mate stole a car and were chased by police on foot( i think we had got rid of the car by that stage) and then we got caught and at the end i was playing Fifa with Wilfried Zaha.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream where i was on the bus coming home from college and Dean Smith(Phillip Ryan Series 4,5- Waterloo Road) was the bus driver.

ReputationRep:
    David Platt , Gail and Audrey(Corrie) appeared in my dream last night.

ReputationRep:
    i think a few famous people were in my dreams last night.

ReputationRep:
    Shay Mitchell (Pretty Little Liars) was in my dream last night

ReputationRep:
    One random dream featured Matthew Lewis (aka Neville Longbottom). The dream turned pretty **** after he left though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    One random dream featured Matthew Lewis (aka Neville Longbottom). The dream turned pretty **** after he left though.
    why did he leave?

ReputationRep:
    Jenna-Louise coleman was in one of my dreams and I think you know what happened :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Merchant came round to my house for some reason and came into my room to tell me my dinner was ready. In my dream I had a massive crush on him, but I don't IRL. Was very weird.

Another dream involved stealing a 2 litre bottle of coke with Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt :confused: well, we stole one each, and Julian drank all of his and for some reason he was off his face afterwards, but it was just normal coke...

My dreams are always very short so they don't have much of a plot, it's more of one thing just happening. I will only wake up and remember a dream about once a month as well. I'm jealous of people who remember a dream every night

ReputationRep:
    Brandon ****ing Flowers that's who. Best dream of my life :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Simon Cowell has appeared in 3 of my dreams lately... bit worried to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    why did he leave?
    He just disappeared after telling me I had to shoot someone, then I acquired a machine gun out of nowhere, did the job and then had to work out how to break the news to my mum, who on hearing her daughter was a murderer decided to tell me the history of travel insurance. I woke up afterwards in a complete panic until I realised that Neville Longbottom was there and it couldn't be real, much to my relief.

And that is why you should not go to a World War Two crypt after pulling an all-nighter. Worst. Nightmare. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    HM Elizabeth II. We chatted while watching Royal Ascot and then played with Corgis. I was a bit nervous but it was one of the best dreams to date nevertheless!

ReputationRep:
    One time my dad came down to breakfast and said he had a dream where he met Lindsay Lohan on the train. He said that they'd chatted and she'd told him he was pregnant and he'd tried to tell her she was too young to have kids.

I said "Wow Dad, I didn't even know you knew who Lindsay Lohan is."

He replies: "Well I don't really...but it was definitely her. And she needs to straighten her life out."

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was playing Tennis with Sacha Parkinson(Corrie Star)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.