Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grico_95)
    I'll be doing international business and i know no one there as well so don't worry, we're all on the same boat
    Yeah, I suppose so..... Have you registered for Pegasus yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorisnads)
    Don't worry about not fitting in, the spectrum of people at uni is gonna be so much wider there's gonna be loads of people you get on with!!
    Lets hope so What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animelover123)
    Yeah, I suppose so..... Have you registered for Pegasus yet?
    I almost have
    Do you know which courses will you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grico_95)
    I almost have
    Do you know which courses will you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've done most of it, bar sending away the photograph...

Not yet, no. Do you know if we register the for the courses on pegasus, or wait untill we attend the first week before we do so. I have no idea what I'm doing btw... haha

ReputationRep:
    I've done most of it, bar sending away the photograph...

Not yet, no. Do you know if we register the for the courses on pegasus, or wait untill we attend the first week before we do so. I have no idea what I'm doing btw... haha
    I have no idea about that... i guess that if we know what we want to do we can register for the courses now but i guess that it's always better to wait and check if you really like them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lets hope so What course are you doing?
    Sorry for some reason I never noticed your reply aha, Electronic and Electrical Engineering

ReputationRep:
    I'm like in the same situation although i will be starting in 2014 (and i have accepted my offer for EEE), were you allowed to change to EME?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.