Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Hall of Fame report
    Only thing that matters: was Steph hot? I guess that question's subjective though. To me, bratty *****y Steph >>> slutty, flirty, businesswoman Steph >>>>>> innocent Attitude Era Steph >>>>>>> Beret Steph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gym-nut mom Steph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde Steph

(Original post by The Assassin)
    Looks great tbh.
    I wish he was old McMahon and when he was describing the set he did in that angry promo voice he does.

BTW what's the deal with Madison Square Garden? I remember when I was a kid and they had a PPV at Madison Square Garden, it was after they had WrestleMania 17 with that humongous crowd in that humongous stadium. I was disappointed, I wondered how such a small stadium could be treated like Mecca. Guess size matters to me after seeing and hearing such big crowds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Only thing that matters: was Steph hot? I guess that question's subjective though. To me, bratty *****y Steph >>> slutty, flirty, businesswoman Steph >>>>>> innocent Attitude Era Steph >>>>>>> Beret Steph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gym-nut mom Steph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde Steph
    The Billion Dollar Princess/***** is definitely when she was at her hottest. Also liked SmackDown GM Stephanie.

Apparently, Donald Trump, Maria Menounos and John Cena got booed at the HOF, even through Cena's Make a Wish video. Frikking New Yorkers.

Also, I think they're not ever going to have Mania at MSG again, after confirming New Orleans for WM30. It's just not good for business, compared to these American Football stadiums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    Cena will defeat the Rock
    Most obvious victory bar the Undertaker

ReputationRep:
    We should all predict which match will be the one that lasts a few seconds and ****s on everyone (if any). They seem to think it's an original idea if you do it once a year at the exact same PPV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    I actually think CM Punk will break the streak and defeat undertaker tonight
    He wont, or he shouldn't, he should retire undefeated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    x
    Is the link, okay?

They've set up the page. I'd get another stream ready just in case!

Let's hope the person who actually works on the website doesn't forget!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    We should all predict which match will be the one that lasts a few seconds and ****s on everyone (if any). They seem to think it's an original idea if you do it once a year at the exact same PPV.
    Taker-Punk.

Punk to bury Taker in 18 seconds with a small package.

On a serious note, I'll cheat and say Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio. For the announced matches, Ryback vs Mark Henry, sadly. Mark Henry's been great over the last 18 month.

Paddy Power offering 1/12 on Taker. Worth putting £1,000 on?

ReputationRep:
    Taker-Punk.

On a serious note, I'll cheat and say Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio. For the announced matches, Ryback vs Mark Henry, sadly. Mark Henry's been great over the last 18 month.

Nah, you've got to bet on certs. Certainly Taker is likely, but if Punk won no one would be surprised. Taker has only had about 3 opponents who could've beaten him (Orton, Edge, Punk). The others were certain wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    Is the link, okay?

They've set up the page. I'd get another stream ready just in case!

Let's hope the person who actually works on the website doesn't forget!
    It doesn't seem to be working . But I think I might have found another one! I'll PM you

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't seem to be working . But I think I might have found another one! I'll PM you
    Yeah, the whole site has crashed!

This is a first.
    There must be loads of people on the site!

ReputationRep:
    Taker-Punk.

Damn if you put a grand on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Damn if you put a grand on
    Well, I'd win enough for my WrestleMania 30 ticket in Tier 1. But I'd lose all of the money I've made from my PT job. He just has to win, doesn't he. Ozzyoscy doesn't agree.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'd win enough for my WrestleMania 30 ticket in Tier 1. But I'd lose all of the money I've made from my PT job. He just has to win, doesn't he. Ozzyoscy doesn't agree.
    He will, every year there's some who go 'this time the streak will be broken' and it never is

ReputationRep:
    My heart says no way in hell Punk wins and that inevitably Taker wins. However my head says what if they do let Punk win. I think people would riot if he was to end the streak...

ReputationRep:
    man, I'm feeling really tired. I might fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    He will, every year there's some who go 'this time the streak will be broken' and it never is

My heart says no way in hell Punk wins and that inevitably Taker wins. However my head says what if they do let Punk win. I think people would riot if he was to end the streak...
    But this is Punk. The guy who just came of a 434 day title reign, and then had to job to Rocky, twice, so that WrestleMania could get sold.

Perhaps he deserves it. Undertaker does only have one Mania left in him after tonight as well, imo.

ReputationRep:
    But this is Punk. The guy who just came of a 434 day title reign, and then had to job to Rocky, twice, so that WrestleMania could get sold.

Perhaps he deserves it. Undertaker does only have one Mania left in him after tonight as well, imo.
    yeah but they should retire him undefeated imo, given how many wrestlemanias he's won

ReputationRep:

Nah would be extremely pissed off if Punk ended it. No one should end it.

ReputationRep:
    Nah would be extremely pissed off if Punk ended it. No one should end it.
    But why should no one end it? It's just a streak. Every streak ends.

ReputationRep:
    That's a dangerous logic to go by. Put it into football terms and Preston North End must be the best team in England, and the only team to ever win the league. Period.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.