Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    Not big enough for my standards, bring on the KK boobies.
    Good luck with that aspiration... You'll need it!

But yeah I feel sorry for the 28 AAA's...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWorldEndsWithYou)
    I was in Primark the other day and I saw a AA bra. I knew that bra went this small but I've always wondered why do women with little to no breasts where a bra?
    Even if I had AA breasts I'd still wear a bra. They hide nipple erections anyway XD And they may wear them for a little extra shape etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    Good luck with that aspiration... You'll need it!

But yeah I feel sorry for the 28 AAA's...
    No sex appeal at all

Name:  0000441-.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  18.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    No sex appeal at all

Name:  0000441-.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  18.3 KB
    tbh I wouldn't know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    tbh I wouldn't know...
    Everyone knows 1cm boobs aren't sexy

(Original post by sammyjade92)
    The worst is being skinny with big boobs
    I started really young and I'm now 20 with 30H boobs.
    Nightmare.

But as said, the trick is to spend more. You won't regret it as the fit will be more comfortable. There's nothing better than wearing a good fitting bra/bikini. It makes you feel great, even if you have to shell out a few £££ more. Xx
    i never met someone with 30H. I can't imagine the back pain you must be going through exactly, just gotta find a well fitting bra

i was looking at bravissimo the other day, and they had a bikini sale as well xx

(Original post by the bear)
    you will find they open doors for you
    i'd rather not be in such position where that happens. would much rather work hard than achieve something because i have big boobs

ReputationRep:
    I just had a breast reduction done due to back issues , im giving away brand new 40 dd cup and bigger bras. I have photos and tags to prove their newness . Just dont want to see them go to waste, would rather see someone get good use of them.

ps. Does anyone know how to deal with back paid due to large breasts? My daughter maye showing early signs of my previous issues,,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    hey i'm 15 and have large breasts. 36k, its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too, especially to do with my school uniform. Bravissmo is a good shop that have nice clothes and underwear suited for larger breasted girls.
    I have had a lot of confidence problems too as i always feel that people judge when they look at you. But i have started to learn to just embrace what i have.
    So i would say that just ignore any looks, and remember if you've got it, flaunt it lol.
    I hope this helped in a way.
    there is no way you are 36k thats impossible lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.