Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If she isn't, not sure what a ten is

ReputationRep:
    8.5/10 shes cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interestingly she's getting rated higher by females than males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gouki)
    Interestingly she's getting rated higher by females than males.
    That is due to the illogical creatures thinking 7 is average.

ReputationRep:
    very strong 8

ReputationRep:
    6.5 at a push, too much make-up for my liking, but her personality is extremely generic and unoriginal as well

(Original post by WaceMindu)
    If she isn't, not sure what a ten is

Name:  most-beatiful-women-08.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  61.7 KB

Name:  Aishwarya-Rai-3.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  82.1 KB
    Name:  beautiful_women_640_15.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  47.1 KB

Name:  1637772_f520.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  20.7 KB

and loads more.

They're virtually objectively beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Name:  most-beatiful-women-08.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  61.7 KB

Name:  Aishwarya-Rai-3.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  82.1 KB
    Name:  beautiful_women_640_15.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  47.1 KB

Name:  1637772_f520.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  20.7 KB

an loads more.

They're virtually objectively beautiful.
    In ascending order

First 1: 8/10
    Second: 7/10
    Third: 5/10 what happened
    Fourth: 6.8/10

There is no such thing as a 10, 9.9 could be a possibility though

ReputationRep:
    7 out of 10 maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    What sort of screwed-up logic is this? Even if the scale was logarithmic, it wouldn't make sense.
    10/10 = Perfect. Unless you have two identical women, one of the 10/10s isn't going to be as attractive to all humans, therefore, isn't a 10/10.

(Original post by Robbie242)
    In ascending order

First 1: 8/10
    Second: 7/10
    Third: 5/10 what happened
    Fourth: 6/10

There is no such thing as a 10, 9.9 could be a possibility though
    That's your opinion which is subjective. Based on general consensus, these women are considered 10s. Adriana Lima and the young Angelina Jolie are average to you? Wow, that's absolutely preposterous but each to his own.

No, I believe that there is such a thing as a 10. 10 doesn't necessarily imply 'perfection' in a mathematical sense (I recall the computerised face of the perfect looking woman not being perfect looking to the general public). No living organism is perfection and so it is implied that a 10 will have imperfections. Perfection itself is subjective as imperfection could be perfection to an individual. The 'rating system' isn't objective and so your definition of a 9.9 could be a 5.5 to another.

ReputationRep:
    That's your opinion which is subjective. Based on general consensus, these women are considered 10s. Adriana Lima and the young Angelina Jolie are average to you? Wow, that's absolutely preposterous but each to his own.

No, I believe that there is such a thing as a 10. 10 doesn't necessarily imply 'perfection' in a mathematical sense (I recall the computerised face of the perfect looking women not being perfect looking to the general public). No living organism is perfection and then it is implied that a 10 will have imperfections. Perfection itself is subjective as imperfection could be perfection to an individual. The 'rating system' isn't objective and your definition of a 9.9 could be a 5.5 to another.
    Exactly, and those are my ratings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateislate)
    Long story short:
    I'm a girl, I think this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, my male friend disagrees and says shes a 6/10. I just wanted to know what the boys on here thought. Her name is Zoe and she's well known youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGQm9i33Mc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iNOFD27G4
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/2bfb8f7e8...35ono1_500.gif
    http://media.tumblr.com/e818cfc16c90...Vq31r6nbyf.gif

Also you can search her on google/watch more of her videos

What do you think?

i don't think so. Anyways why are you rating her?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty, but she's no Kate Beckinsale.

She earns a well deserved 9/10 from me.

(Original post by Robbie242)
    Exactly, and those are my ratings
    That doesn't ignore that fact that they're considered some of the most beautiful women in the world. I typed "beautiful women" on Google, and the pics I posted came up immediately.

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't ignore that fact that they're considered some of the most beautiful women in the world. I typed "beautiful women" on Google, and the pics I posted came up immediately.
    Ok but they aren't entirely beautiful to me, hence MY ratings, not GENERAL ratings, the photos you've linked I've gone off, I know Angelina Jolie in other films is very good looking, but the photos you've linked aren't worthy of anything above 8, considering 6/10 + on wards is good looks wise for me. It's a completely subjective system

ReputationRep:
    I asked my boyfriend he said 5, maybe a 6.

In my opinion she is pretty but boring looking, I wouldn't look twice at her in the street.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    10/10 = Perfect. Unless you have two identical women, one of the 10/10s isn't going to be as attractive to all humans, therefore, isn't a 10/10.
    By the same reasoning, only one person can be 5/10, only one can be 7/10, etc. Because not all women are identical, surely they must have to be rated differently!

ReputationRep:
    I understand your friend. She's clearly very pretty ect, but she's also very "Cute", and "Cute" isn't always attractive. She looks like a mate's little sister rather than a girl you would swoon over.

Although I couldn't point out a single flaw, she's a 6/7 tops.

ReputationRep:
    7.5/10

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.